Oxford white with Blue stripes

BigBlueOval

Established Member
White with blue Le Mans stripes is a GT350 combo. 20140801_185138.jpeg We own GT500s

Eleanor14

Established Member
Thanks for all the pics and replies. I officially pulled the trigger on it yesterday. The car is in TX/OK, so it's going to be a few weeks before I get it. I'll post pics once I have it. I usually know exactly what color I like most, but this was a hard decision, the gt500 really looks good in all colors. :beer:

Mombo

Established Member
Nice!!!

Thanks for all the pics and replies. I officially pulled the trigger on it yesterday. The car is in TX/OK, so it's going to be a few weeks before I get it. I'll post pics once I have it. I usually know exactly what color I like most, but this was a hard decision, the gt500 really looks good in all colors. :beer:

Great Color Combo and you are right about All the colors on the GT500 :beer:

Good Luck with that sweet machine.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
garage_zps8ecd8928.jpg

Definitely classic Shelby GT350 or GT500.
The one in my garage will be going back to its original black/gold Hertz colors :rockon:
-J

Eleanor14

Established Member
Great choice.:rockon:

:beer: I'm very happy with my choice in color...

Nice Car :-D

This is a good read for you with a lot of great pics :coolman:

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1205_2013_ford_shelby_gt500_first_test/
...View attachment 32792

:beer: I didn't want to read the article, It's hard enough to wait for 2 weeks for the car to get here. I read it anyways...Now I have to get my mind off the car so I can work. :-D

Beautiful congrats
:beer:
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread