Oxford white with Blue stripes

Eleanor14

Established Member
About to pull the trigger on a Oxford white with sonic blue stripes. Guys who have that color combo, how do you like it? Please post pics of the back if you have any. There aren't too many rear pics of the white with blue stripes. Thanks

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Love mine.

D6135CC5-4C39-4BF3-9ABE-73D33DE73BD5.jpg

BF822C78-05F1-450B-9252-9AF57199BF4C.jpg

fotontom

Established Member
Oxford White

It's actually Performance White but your point is well taken. Love mine, nothing like the original color scheme.

mmarsalone

Established Member
It's actually Performance White but your point is well taken. Love mine, nothing like the original color scheme.
2013s were Performance White, 2014s are Oxford White. I don't know why the change in the last year. But that's what mine is. The Oxford White is a little "cooler" looking if that makes sense.

Eleanor14

Established Member

I was under the impression that they still called it performance white too, but found out they changed it to Oxford. I agree, I went around and saw a lot of different colors, but this combo looks so classic muscle to me. With that said, I like most colors on this car. It's just a matter of what color do I want to live with and not get tired of it.

Spudz

Established Member
I am partial to the combo. I ended up with it because it was the best deal I could find. It definitely has the classic look about it. If I could do it over, I'd probably go with Grabber Blue or something different though.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
White with blue is true Shelby Classic! I could live with it.

Depends on your preference.

Want to be noticed--red or Grabber Blue.

Classy--metallic red or metallic blue.

Subtle with a big stick--silver, gray and white.

Stealth, looks great for 10 minutes after cleaning--black!

They are all GREAT!

Tom

Kel

Established Member
What happened to the Grabber Blue you were looking at? Interestingly enough, when I bought my car there were two in the showroom - grabber blue/white stripes loaded and an oxford white/stripes like you're looking at. While the White/stripes is a classic Shelby color, I went for the grabber blue/white stripes and have been very happy with my choice. Of course, it's YOUR choice and you have to be happy with it. Best of luck and post some pics when you get them.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Drooooooool. I love that color combo. That's what my 07 is/was. I pulled the stripes off of mine because they had faded but I'll either have them re-done at some point or have them painted on.

Eleanor14

Established Member
What happened to the Grabber Blue you were looking at? Interestingly enough, when I bought my car there were two in the showroom - grabber blue/white stripes loaded and an oxford white/stripes like you're looking at. While the White/stripes is a classic Shelby color, I went for the grabber blue/white stripes and have been very happy with my choice. Of course, it's YOUR choice and you have to be happy with it. Best of luck and post some pics when you get them.

The grabber blues definitely an attention getter, but I'm afraid I'll get sick of the crayon look of the color after a few years. When I look at the White w/ blue stripes it just reminds me of classic shelby. I like these cars so much, they all look damn good. I've also had SGM w/black stripes and loved it, but I want a little more pop.

paluka21

Established Member
I really like the color combination as it is classic Shelby, but also because the sonic blue stripes really stand out on the white IMO. I almost pulled the trigger on an oxford white/sonic blue combo 150 miles away, but ended up finding the exact same car semi-locally for the same deal. So, needless to say I was pretty set on the color combination.
The only other color combination that I would have considered was the red candy/white stripe combo, but I could not find any new 2013's still on the lot with in this color when I was ready to buy last March.

Here is my car on the showroom floor.

Shelby_showroom.JPG

Shelby_Showroom2.JPG

Last edited:

fotontom

Established Member
Really like the base wheels with this combo. Mine has the same combo with the SVTPP wheels and they are just a bit too dark.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
14 is OXFORD WHITE
Blue stripes are ok, but the black is faster.

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
That's the color I wanted. I don't like the white stripes. they stain with bug guts. I may remove them....?

Users who are viewing this thread