Oxford White Hellion Turbo 03 with only the best parts and low miles.

MTBSully

Established Member
Any videos? Not interested but i have a similar turbo setup and wondered how magnapacks would sound instead of my stingers. Free bump!

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
wow that is a sick picture. very nice.
still waiting for truck to sell:bored:

your car has been demoted too #2 on my list.

Sorry but the wife likes the 1200hp gt500 for sale... I Like gt500s, luvvvvvvvvv cobras,.....but I can suffice with 1200hp:burnout:

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Any videos? Not interested but i have a similar turbo setup and wondered how magnapacks would sound instead of my stingers. Free bump!
I have some somewhere but it's like 20 degrees so I haven't taken any new ones. The exhaust is very loud for a turbo car. Most turbo cars are pretty mellow in sound, this car is not. At idle and low rpm's it sounds like most turbo cars but step into it and get over 2800rpm and it gets loud in a hurry.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
wow that is a sick picture. very nice.
still waiting for truck to sell:bored:

your car has been demoted too #2 on my list.

Sorry but the wife likes the 1200hp gt500 for sale... I Like gt500s, luvvvvvvvvv cobras,.....but I can suffice with 1200hp:burnout:
You could probably make 1100 with this before the 7675 would need to be upgraded, but at that point you basically have to go T6 flange turbo and all spool characteristics go out the window with a turbo any bigger and with having a stick it would make the car zero fun to drive.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
It seems the difference between loan value and the cost of modded cars has really made buying higher end Cobra's difficult. Hopefully someone jumps on this before I start parting it out.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Ever check the thread count?

Sorry, I had forgotten about this thread. I have not check but I will do that tonight when I get home. I'll make a good deal for someone but please stop offering 22k. I appreciate the offers but I feel it is worth considerably more.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Ever check the thread count?
Walked my significant other through it and they counted 4 when tightening the spark plug back in. They were unable to locate the casting number and I was clearly annoying her. I'll check the casting number when I personally get a chance. I never really cared much as it has a cooling mod the chances of blowing a spark plug are basically nill.

Users who are viewing this thread