Oxford White Hellion Turbo 03 with only the best parts and low miles.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I've decided to list my car and purchase a larger home. I am not taking this lightly as I searched for a year and spent a large amount of time looking for the exact car I wanted. I've owned the car for around 3 years and purchased it off this site but have made a huge amount of changes to it. The car only has ~40k miles but will go up as I drive it. The car has an absurd build sheet as I've only used the very best parts and have no cut a single corner in building this car. I flew 1600 miles and drove this car home from the Mexico/Texas border because it was exactly what I wanted. Oxford White's with lower mileage are a pain to find. This car is built and was designed to make over 1krwhp. It has NOT been on a dyno since the fuel system was redone as I tune it with the SCT PRP and real world conditions.

Here are some pro shots taken awhile ago when it had I-forged Aero's on it. (I do not have the Iforged wheels)

_ARW5438edit1500.jpg
_ARW5386edit.jpg
004edit1500.jpg

Here are some random real life snaps I've taken, the Last picture being taken right before the fuel system upgrade.

As picked up 3 years ago (stock wheels)
cobrafront.jpg

Color Matched Blitz Type 03's stock spoiler

cobra.jpg

Color Matched Blitz Type 03's with Carbon Driven spoiler (It comes with stock wheels and both Carbon and Stock spoiler)

blitzcarbon.jpg

Now onto the build sheet

Engine: New front timing cover gaskets, valve cover gaskets, oil pan & oil pan gasket, spark plugs, air filter etc… AES out of Chicago built it. Super well known for building super stout LSX motors but they do some killer work on mod motors as well. I've had the motor in for over a year and about 10k miles and was bought on this site never fired.
*Stock 03-04 cobra iron block
*Kellogg 302 stroker crank
*Oliver rods
*CP 17cc pistons
*Melling 10227 oil pump
*ARP rod bolts
*ARP balancer bolt
*ARP head studs
*MMR oil pan
*98 Cams with APR bolts
*Custom cooling system with tork tech remote thermostat housing (This car has no heat issues)
o 7675 Precision Billet turbo
o 4” Downpipe – Splits into dual 3” pipes as it goes under the k-member for added ground clearance. Custom dual 3” pipes all the way back. Magnapack mufflers with 3.5’’ magnaflow tips
o 01 Cobra Upper and Lower Intakes
o Custom Blow Thru MAF set up
o Blue Crinkle finish valve covers
o "Powered by ford" coil covers
o LDC Cooling Mod
o Jegs Oil separator
o Custom size SB air filter for the turbo- made as large as possible and fits snuggly into the limited space.
o Battery Relocated to trunk
o Hallman Manual Boost Control – Mounted to the console next to your right leg. Mounted using a bracket, no holes drilled in the console.
E-boost 2 controller – Not Installed

Fuel:
Fore Stainless Fuel Filter
Fore Fuel Hat with triple AEM 320 Green
-10 Feed into Y-block -8 to rail -6 Return all PTFE
Fore Fuel Rails
Fore F2i Regulator
ID 1300 injectors

Suspension:
o MM K-member
o MM front control arms
o MM 4 bolt CC Plates
o MM aluminum steering rack bushings
o MM coil overs on all 4 corners
o 10” 400# springs up front, 8” 600# springs in the rear
o Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts
o MM Full Length Sub Frame Connectors

Drive train:
o Spec 3+ Clutch
o Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
o Liberty 26 Spline Input Shaft
o New TOB and Retainer Sleeve
o Fiore Firewall Adjuster and Clutch Quadrant
o MGW Shifter
o Billet Flow IRS Brace
Drop engineering lower/upper control arm bushings – Not Installed
Drop Engineering Subframe bushings –Not Installed

Brakes:
o Power slot Rotors – Slotted Front and Rear
o Hawk – HPS Pads Front and Rear
o calipers painted red/black

Random Goodies: Interior/Exterior stuff.
o SOS Dual Gauge Pillar – Speed hut Gauges (match stock gauges perfectly down to the RED SVT logo)
o Boost Gauge
o Fuel Pressure Gauge
o Corbeau TRS Seats – Micro suede with Silver Insert
o Rear Seat Delete
o Tinted Windows including windshield
o Redline Hood Struts
o Black bumper inserts
SCT Proracer Package

I am however honest when I sell a vehicle and don't call it perfect as many would. Only three "defects" there is a small crack in the front bumper near the passenger fog light from the previous owner. Second is a rather small "dent" in the drivers fender. I call it a dent because it's a very light indention it's hard to see in pictures unless you get the right light. Last, there is a spider crack in the hood paint about 3 inches long, not sure what it's from. The hood paint on these cars is known to be light and I imagine it came from repeated opening and closing, my MG 03 had a similar issue. If you are searching to find a reliable low mileage 800+rwhp car that has the right parts for low 20's you are going to be searching until someone needs out of a car due to a bad financial situation. When you are looking at these higher hp cars you look for the RIGHT parts and understand the cost differences in them. My car has Oliver Billet Rods, Melling oii pump, precision turbo, MM suspension, ID injectors, and FORE return system with the best E85 pumps on the market currently using all PTFE Teflon hoses. To compare my car to say a 23k turbo car making 6xxrwhp it's important to note the parts difference between the two cars. I can also tell you witch car has the ability to make 1000rwhp and take it versus those that might last a few pulls before they melt a piston or kill an oil pump.

PRICE DROP

With that said my price is 29k. There are several other cars at this price on the boards and none of them have a build sheet like mine.

Last edited:

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I will when I can, I am working two jobs currently and it's dark by the time I get off. I have an engine bay pic I will toss up later today. It's on stock wheels with MT DR's.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
This Cobra is worth every penny and then some ..Please don't give it away!
I don't plan to, I love the car too much for that. It's everything I wanted and planned but I just enrolled in grad school and I'm wanting to get into a bigger house/rentals and the extra cash would be largely helpful.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
It bounced around a few people for awhile. It's been in my possession for awhile though.

Yeah, it did bounce around quite a bit. I had the turbo installed, custom filter, 4" downpipe, all that good stuff - way back in the day. Then sold it to a guy in Tennessee. After that I lost track of it, but when I saw the title of this thread I was like "this has to be my old car!" And it is.

Good to see people have taken care of it. And agian, GLWS!

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Yeah, it did bounce around quite a bit. I had the turbo installed, custom filter, 4" downpipe, all that good stuff - way back in the day. Then sold it to a guy in Tennessee. After that I lost track of it, but when I saw the title of this thread I was like "this has to be my old car!" And it is.

Good to see people have taken care of it. And agian, GLWS!
It stayed mostly the same until me then, I picked it up in Texas. You did a great job with the mods! Thanks!

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
what is current rwhp?
It has not been a dyno in it's current setup. RWHP however can be almost whatever you want by upping the boost. I'd ballpark it's current setup is around 800rwhp because I have it turned down. It would be easy through the T-56 to make over 1krwhp with the parts on the car.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Engine BAy shots.....plz

super nice rig!

waiting for truck to sell.....

plz santa its not to soon is it somebody buy it from me then this will be mine

Users who are viewing this thread