Owned!

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
with those two pictures this scenario looks fake... the first pic which nuggets posted show the car maybe a billionth of a second before the car hits the guy. The headlights bumpers ect... have no dmg what so ever, and the guy ended up by the side view mirror? In photoshop you can clearly see that the driver is looking at the person who he/she hit and didnt bother to brake?

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Yeah, and I'm sure someone photoshopped everyone's expressions and everything. :rollseyes

People do get hit by cars. Not every photo you see on the net is a fake.

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Originally posted by JKD COBRA
I really don't think that pic is funny. I don't know why someone would laugh at that. (that was not directed towards you NYC)
I agree. The person that got hit could have died from that accident & watching someone getting killed is not funny to me.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by LittleSalfromSH
with those two pictures this scenario looks fake... the first pic which nuggets posted show the car maybe a billionth of a second before the car hits the guy. The headlights bumpers ect... have no dmg what so ever, and the guy ended up by the side view mirror? In photoshop you can clearly see that the driver is looking at the person who he/she hit and didnt bother to brake?

It's not fake, trust me. It's a real pic from a red-light camera... didn't I already say that? :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread