cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
old_lady.jpg

:lol:

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
HAHAHA Old people and big cars scare the shit outta me. The look on the drivers face looks like a possible hit and run. Keep your eye on the ****ing prize.

Let me turn the wipers on and scrape this prick off! Looks like he/she was impaled by the mirror and is stuck there!

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Driver looks oblivious of anything.

Bet the person that got hit didn't think it was funny............

AzDropTop

Established Member
We had a lady the other night at work, I'm a medic, that got hit at about 45 to 50MPH. Still alive but very broken!

Wonder if the pic is real?

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Damn, an old person behind a Benz, thats probably the worst combination. The old hag is either oblivious to what she just did or she knows and is just concentrating on gettin her ass outta there. I don't think its fake, the expression on those faces in the cars is kinda difficult to shop, especially when their all looking at the same direction.

Last edited:

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
Check out the girl in the passenger seat of the volkswagon that is stopped behind the two people crossing. She looks like she is laughing her a$$ off...

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Originally posted by MystiChrome Coupe
Driver looks oblivious of anything.

Bet the person that got hit didn't think it was funny............

She looks old women

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by snakevenum96
Check out the girl in the passenger seat of the volkswagon that is stopped behind the two people crossing. She looks like she is laughing her a$$ off...

I have a larger version of the pic, and the girl in the VW looks like she's horrified. Surprising there is no damage on the benz.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by AzDropTop
Wonder if the pic is real?

Yes, the pic is very real. It was caught by a red-light camera in Germany. Saw it on another forum. Look at the black Golf in the background, at the grille. You see the person's glasses flying through the air? Very sad. :( Old people shouldn't be driving. :nonono:

However, I use humor to deal with the sad things in life. Here's a photoshop I found to be funny. :)

oh_god.jpg

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
that really does suck. i used to work at VONS and would old people to cars, i couldnt believe that the same people that could barley clutch a bag of groceries and had trouble walking up the 2% grade were getting behind a motor vehicle:eek:
boggled my mind. who has seen the South Park with the old people driving in it? thats great:lol:
JD

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
we need to do something bout old drivers...its ****ing pissing me off , i gota story for ya. i was at a light in a 4 way. i got the green arrow to make my left turn..i for some reason was keeping it low at 2k cause i was slowly getting across the street when i look to my i see an OLD ****ING granny(not seeing the RED ****ING LIGHt thats been there for what seems a hour) comming to my left at like at least 40mph, ****in scared i gun it(i have a 6 but dam it picked up enough to get me away..)

guess how much lenth she missed me by?
gues

about the width of a hand is how close she was from hiting my back bumper
if i didnt Gun it, i would of got t boned ...lets see an old lady going bout 40 mph t boneing me(driver side)..yeah guys u wouldnt see me today
thank god and thank that throtle for opening up all the way

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I would've gone after the old lady and yelled at her. Maybe she'd be more careful next time. :nonono:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I really don't think that pic is funny. I don't know why someone would laugh at that. (that was not directed towards you NYC)

Users who are viewing this thread