OW @ Fun Ford Weekend

ScubaTermi

Established Member
I don't have a lot of experience of launching but I had a 1.88 60' and it ran 11.98 @ 121.3 the car probably has 11.50s but its going to take more practice. I tried to embed but no luck sorry

2003 Cobra - YouTube

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Good run, and wow that crowd looks small compared to past years. They need to do a better advertising next year. I will be there next year.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a nice run, and what a shame the attendance doesn't look good. Poor attendance and drivers backing out is what killed FFW the first time.

ScubaTermi

Established Member
Thanks and yes I was disapointed with the turn out but that meant a lot more runs:rockon:

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
That was a nice run, and what a shame the attendance doesn't look good. Poor attendance and drivers backing out is what killed FFW the first time.

I have a feeling it was bad attendance because there were not any pro's there...I think there might have been some pro-mod cars out there testing or so I was told, but I imagine that and the threat of rain is why not alot of people in the stands.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I have a feeling it was bad attendance because there were not any pro's there...I think there might have been some pro-mod cars out there testing or so I was told, but I imagine that and the threat of rain is why not alot of people in the stands.

I got up and saw the line out around abilene and was, wondering if we would get hammered at the UT vs OU game. It didnt start raining until 8:30, so I know sunday was a wash out.

Users who are viewing this thread