Over axle pipes?

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I currently have the magna flow competition catback with the 3" over axle pipes, switched from prokit to sport lines and initially the pipes didn't hit by now as the springs have settled more the pipes are almost resting on the axle while parked and hit on any dip or bump in the road. Just wondering if any aftermarket over axles clear with sport lines. Also which ones you guys like best, jpc/ lethal/ heartthrob

Eric@jpc

Established Member
You should not have any issue with our pipes. We did a complete revision to help this issue.

Im making like 20 more sets now. I should have them back in stock in like 2 weeks

poof100

Established Member
You should not have any issue with our pipes. We did a complete revision to help this issue.

Im making like 20 more sets now. I should have them back in stock in like 2 weeks

I'll need a set :D I've been working with JB on the total list of parts for my Boss, so hopefully I can snag a set!

Nuar

Established Member

If someone orders your OTA pipes from now on, will they be receiving the revised version? Or do we need to call and ask for them specifically?
I just went to your page and the pipes on there have the picture of the old design and there is absolutely no hint in the description that they are the revised pieces.

I will be ordering the pipes from you guys at some point and I just want to make sure I dont receive the old version since I am also riding on Sportlines :)

RioRed4v

Established Member

You mentioned to bring it up once the new ones were available... so I'm curious what pricing is like for those of us that bought the old versions is like? I still have the old version that have issues with hitting the axle.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member

poof100

Established Member
Just a heads up guys.

Since we are in the production phase of our revised over axle pipes I thought I'd give you guys the option to pre order them since we'll only have 20 in our first batch.

2011-up Mustang GT/BOSS 2 3/4" Mandrel Bent Over the Axle Pipes, Stainless Steel *Revised* - Justin's Performance Center

I can't offer anything to the guys who had bought ours previously but our forum discount code does apply to these.

Since I've been working with JB and haven't "ordered" the parts yet, should I just go ahead and order this separately so I don't miss out on getting a set? I obviously would just want them to stay at your shop, since I plan to have you guys do the install.

Nuar

Established Member
You almost make it sound like the revised pipes will be a liited run kind of a deal. Is that the case or are you going to be making only the revised version of the pipes from now on?

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
You almost make it sound like the revised pipes will be a liited run kind of a deal. Is that the case or are you going to be making only the revised version of the pipes from now on?

From here on in we'll be making the revised version. We just normally make them in batches of about 20 at a time though. So when we run out there might be a little bit of a wait for the next batch.

grnenvy

Established Member
I have the original Heart throb 3inch system on my car and it was a bitch stopping it from hitting. I would go with the revised 2-3/4 theres no gain in a 1/4 inch. I would also go stainless my shit is starting to rust out.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
I will only buy 3 inch pipe ones. Please make one with 3" diameter

We are not making 3" it will not leave much room for clearance. Not to mention we designed these pipes to fit pretty much any axle back on the market so going to 3 inch it would be tough to do that

There's no chance of getting these with slip fit connectors instead of the ball/socket is there?

No sir i cant youre more then welcome to cut that ball off the back and weld what ever piece you would need on.

Think 3in might make it harder to clear

correct

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
I'm not sure why JPC posted in this thread as their pipes WILL NOT work with the magnaflow system, it is a slip fit system and is 3 inch.

OP take the car to your local exhaust shop and they will straighten you out.

Users who are viewing this thread