Out from hibernation > 04 Cobra content

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
Sorry for the crappy quality of the pics, working on buying a nice camera soon. Washed it yesterday and took the chrome inserts out and put in the tinted tails, thought I would snap some quick pics before the rain came down. :beer:

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
Thanks guys, the pics do not do the car justice. It's mint with 16,000 on the clock. I'm the happy 2nd owner and it came from FL.

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
Oh sexy beast!!! Love the polished whipple.
Is it a pain in the ass to take the chrome lettering off?

Well...it shouldn't have been..but it was. I used a heat gun on low to heat up the letters. Once they were nice and warm (fishing line would make this much easier but I didn't have any) I used my old ID to lift a corner, then peeled them up. It will destroy the letters unless you use fishing line. I don't plan on putting them back in so to me it didn't matter. I am much happier without them. I may go with satin black letters or carbon fiber down the road.

03Snakeb1te

Banned
I think the chrome bumper inserts look great on mystic and black cobras.. But hey is your ride ! Overall it looks awesome, love how clean and crisp black cobras look when they are kept mint! And this car is a perfect example of it

Users who are viewing this thread