Our sweet Angel Amelia

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
I just wanted to share with everyone that our niece, our Dearest Angel, Amelia Rose, who drifted into our world on August 14, 2005 has drifted out as of April 20, 2009. It was known to all of us that she truly was an Angel from the moment she was born. God sent her directly to our family to bless each and every one of us. Everything about her spoke of Heaven. She carried an energy that will never be matched by another. I only wish that all of you would've had the honor of being near her. She truly made the world a better place.

Connell Funeral Home - Memorial Obituaries Taylor, Amelia

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
So young, so sad. You can see by her pic she was truly an angel.

I couldn't imagine.

Thoughts and prayers.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Very Very sad to hear. I to have a little girl born in Feb of 05 and I cant imagine the pain. :(

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Oh wow that is so sad. I would be crushed if I lost mine as she was born in 05 as well. So sorry for your loss:(

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Hard to read this being my daughter is just 1 month younger then her. Very sorry to hear of your loss......

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
very sorry to hear and very unfortunate. may I ask what happened?

Thank you all for your sentiments. We are just devastated. Even though she wasn't our child she sure touched us as if she was. She really was an Angel. I used to say to Paul all the time that I didn't know what it was about her...that all she was missing was a halo. I wish you could all hear her voice when you see that picture because she truly spoke like an Angel as well.

She was epileptic and had a fatal seizure while she was napping on Monday. God Bless the EMTs and trauma team that worked so hard to bring her back. They tried for an hour, crying out to her all the while. They truly had her in their hearts while they were desperately trying to help her.

Paul used to call her "Meals on Wheels" because she loved cars just like her daddy and her uncle Paulie (also her Godfather). Coincidentally, I was delivering Meals on Wheels to shut-ins the day that Amelia passed away. No matter how long you knew her, whether it was for one second or for her whole life, she just stole your heart. The world has truly lost one of it's greatest assets, but we're trying to find comfort in knowing that God gave her to our family so she could enrich our lives. So many people have said to us, "let me know if there's anything I can do." I always respond by telling them the most important thing they can do is to go home to their children and tell them that they love them.

The very next day after Amelia went back to Heaven I received a phone call from Human Resources offering me a Pediatric Nursing job that I've been waiting for months to hear about. So, I know our little "Mealy" is already working hard up there to make all of us better people down here.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The very next day after Amelia went back to Heaven I received a phone call from Human Resources offering me a Pediatric Nursing job that I've been waiting for months to hear about. So, I know our little "Mealy" is already working hard up there to make all of us better people down here.

That's great to hear Jamie, a little bit of sunshine during a sad time.

Users who are viewing this thread