Our Occupations

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Where do I start?? Well I graduate in under 1 month with a BS in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Iowa, GO HAWKS! I have been looking for jobs and interviewing with several companies, also i have been applying to medical school. So basically i am a professional money borrower from the gov't. I should know by March if I will have a job as an engineer or just be in med school for the next 4 years. Whatever I do I will have fun paying all the money back:bash:

Dan

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Keebler Merchandiser Rep. Soon to be Territory Sales Manager for Nabisco (hopefully) with a new company car (Dodge Stratus).

foreverford

Established Member
It's funny how we all use words that sound all technical. What do we really do? I stand alllllll day and when some one walks in the door,,,,, i jump on them and get them to buy water softeners and reverse osmosis units.:lol:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Keebler Merchandiser Rep. Soon to be Territory Sales Manager for Nabisco (hopefully) with a new company car (Dodge Stratus).
Joel...... you know they tried giving steve a neon......... hold out and get a ford!!!! heres the way i would say it in the interview process Joel: "Give me a Ford or Give Me Death"
Interviewer: "Your Crazy, Heres the Keys to Your New Cobra"

see how that works!!! :D

now if that doesnt work, threaten to wreck the stratus once a week till you get a Ford...................

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Joel...... you know they tried giving steve a neon......... hold out and get a ford!!!! heres the way i would say it in the interview process Joel: "Give me a Ford or Give Me Death"
Interviewer: "Your Crazy, Heres the Keys to Your New Cobra"

see how that works!!! :D

now if that doesnt work, threaten to wreck the stratus once a week till you get a Ford...................

LMAO....... Well........ as long as I'm going to ask for a Ford, might as well ask for an SVT Ford? :D

Actually Dodge Stratus is all that's available. That's alright, I won't wash it.:cool:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Well...

Full time student at Oklahoma State University: 16 credit hours
Assistant Kitchen Managers: Primo's Italian Restaurant
Kitchen Expo, Line Chef: Zio's Italian Kitchen

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Well I'm a Marine. What I do for the Marine Corps is computer programming/web design -Check it . I am also a Close Combat Instructor which is by far one of the best jobs. :-D

Yellow Snake

Darkside Is Near
Established Member
I'm a Senior Technical Representative for Carlisle Syntec Inc.
Southwest Region, Texas Oklahoma,and New Mexico.

Commercial Single Ply Roofing Systems.:cool:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Yellow Snake
I'm a Senior Technical Representative for Carlisle Syntec Inc.
Southwest Region, Texas Oklahoma,and New Mexico.

Commercial Single Ply Roofing Systems.:cool:
Ha! Ibet you cant even say that tens times in a row!!

Users who are viewing this thread