OU SOONERS

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
What happened Michigan?

Arkansas won again.

31-7 over North Texas. We played freshman and sophmores the whole second half. Our starting qb didn't even take a snap the second half.

Bama here we come.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
You should have put Bama' away much sooner than you did. [/B]

Agreed.....I think OU's days are numbered just like everyone elses was this and last week...I can't stand Miami,but I think it"ll be them or South Cal. This year....:uh oh:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by fryingricecobra
What happened Michigan?

What happened was, we didn't play a 1-2 unranked team from the Sun Belt Conference at home. We played a 3-0 ranked team from the Pac-10 on the road, and still almost came away with a win. All is not lost however.

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
Don't get upset because we played UNT. I can't help that. Hey, they won their bowl game last year.

Bottom line is a loss is a loss. No excuses.

I guess we shouldn't count our win on our schedule. Then again that means you can't count Houston, Central Michigan, Indiana....

UNT losses have been against Oklahoma, Airforce, and Arkansas. Its not like they have lost to Baylor or Vandy. Hell they stomped Baylor 52-14.

I wasn't getting down on Michigan. I was asking what happened since I didn't get to watch the game. Get your panties out of your ass.

ford_lightning

Established Member
Ou is still number one. Michigian is s very good team, very team chokes i know that ou has aganist osu the last 2years that doesnt mean there better. Just like michigian i think they are a better team than the ducks, but they just had a bad day. I STILL SAY OU VS USC IN SUGAR BOWL

ford_lightning

Established Member
Ou is still number one. Michigian is a very good team, very team chokes i know that ou has aganist osu the last 2years that doesnt mean there better. Just like michigian i think they are a better team than the ducks, but they just had a bad day. I STILL SAY OU VS USC IN SUGAR BOWL

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Arkansas should be ranked ahead of Michigan, we lost. But you're right, rankings don't mean much, especially this early in the season.

CobraCallie

Banned
Re: Re: OU SOONERS

Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
OU on the other hand is good, very good. OU vs Michigan for the title, see ya there!

HELL F*CKEN YEAH BABY!

Originally posted by Silverb@ck
The best team out there right now is Michigan.

You can beat your sweet ass they STILL ARE!!

Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
What happened was, we didn't play a 1-2 unranked team from the Sun Belt Conference at home. We played a 3-0 ranked team from the Pac-10 on the road, and still almost came away with a win. All is not lost however.

You couldn't be more correct sir ;-)

block-m-mich-color.jpg

UVa SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by fryingricecobra
Don't get upset because we played UNT. I can't help that. Hey, they won their bowl game last year.

Bottom line is a loss is a loss. No excuses.

I guess we shouldn't count our win on our schedule. Then again that means you can't count Houston, Central Michigan, Indiana....

UNT losses have been against Oklahoma, Airforce, and Arkansas. Its not like they have lost to Baylor or Vandy. Hell they stomped Baylor 52-14.

I wasn't getting down on Michigan. I was asking what happened since I didn't get to watch the game. Get your panties out of your ass.

Baylor doesn't count! lol

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread