OU SOONERS

ford_lightning

Established Member
OU SOONERS OKLAHOMA SOONERS

Who care about texas and arkansas. They both suck. My cousin #11 plays for ou this year. Ou will win the 2003 National Champsionship. They only have 3 more hard teams to beat, OSU, Texas a&m, and texas tech. They will stomp UCLA this week in the dirt. Ou is ranked no.1 this year and this is the best team they have had in a long time. They average over 475 yards/game, and they only allow 125 a game. They score over 30 points a game. I cant wait till they play texas that will be pratice for the sooners. I think it will be Ou, Kansas State, USC in the playoffs. We lost#10 but are defence is still in the top 3. I will lay money on it that well go 13-0 including the Big 12 Championship Game. We will have 8 national champsionships after this year. So if there are any ucla fans or iowa state fans get ready for an OKLAHOMA ASS WOOPING.

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
Now see...I didn't say anything rude about the Sooners...

Had to go step on my toes.

See you in the National Championship.

EDIT: You better bring my heat if you plan on staying undefeated.
You should have put Bama' away much sooner than you did.

Last edited:

98obra

Established Member
Go blue that is all i have to say!!!! O ya the sonners will kill Arkansas i cant believe your talking about the national championship!!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by ford_lightning
OU SOONERS OKLAHOMA SOONERS

Who care about texas and arkansas. They both suck. My cousin #11 plays for ou this year. Ou will win the 2003 National Champsionship. They only have 3 more hard teams to beat, OSU, Texas a&m, and texas tech. They will stomp UCLA this week in the dirt. Ou is ranked no.1 this year and this is the best team they have had in a long time. They average over 475 yards/game, and they only allow 125 a game. They score over 30 points a game. I cant wait till they play texas that will be pratice for the sooners. I think it will be Ou, Kansas State, USC in the playoffs. We lost#10 but are defence is still in the top 3. I will lay money on it that well go 13-0 including the Big 12 Championship Game. We will have 8 national champsionships after this year. So if there are any ucla fans or iowa state fans get ready for an OKLAHOMA ASS WOOPING.

OU, KSU, USC in the playoffs? What playoffs? This is NCAA, where the BCS (they forgot to leave out the 'C') rules. And KSU? Bwahahaha! You've got to be kidding me. KSU SUCKS! Once they get done playing 1-AA schools, then we'll talk. KSU is the most overrated team of the last 5 years, easily. They play nobody, then choke against real teams.

OU on the other hand is good, very good. OU vs Michigan for the title, see ya there!

Silverb@ck

Established Member
OSU, hard, hell No. Nebraska beat them. A&m, getting their asses handed to them by VTech as we speak. They havent beaten anybody worth talking about. Tech, gimme a break. I think you are confusing suck with hate. UT does not suck. For you to write them off before you even play them and not say that will be a tough game, you are full of it. I hate OU. I can't say they suck because they don't suck. THey are a hell of a team. The best team? No. The best team out there right now is Michigan. USC being a close 2nd. UT brought it to the Sooners last year. We didn't come out with the win but you didn't whoop no one's ass. We are better this year than we were last year. So we lost to Arkansas. So what? They are a damn good team and should not be overlooked by anyone. We are a testament to that. Better us lose now than later in the year when one loss can take you out of the BCS. Bring your money, I will take your bet. Of course OU is putting up some serious numbers, THEY HAVEN"T PLAYED ANYBODY WORTH A CRAP! Same thing with the Aggies, OMG you win a couple of games and you are the best in the world! I am not preaching UT here but it is way too early for you to be claiming national title.

ford_lightning

Established Member
HEY UT sucks. I bet 5 dollars we kick they ass badd. I SAY OU AND USC IN NATIONAL CHAMPSIONSHIP. if Ou can pull a win over texas, then they will play for title.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
HEY WHY DID U CALL ME A FOOL

Why didn't I? Because you didn't say something foolish.

Granted you may very well do so soon enough, thus warranting the fool stamp branded upon your post.

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by stangsare4girls
Sorry folks, but Michigan and Chris Perry are going to run the table this year and stomp whoever shows up for the Sugar Bowl.
They always choke....hope they get out of Oregon this weekend with that spotless record.

There is a Hurricane headed toward the Sugar Bowl, and I don't mean Isabel.

Silverb@ck

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Real men wear orange.

Yeah they do, BURNT ORANGE that is. Hook em. How is OSU even worth mentioning in this thread. We are talking ELITE programs here.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by Silverb@ck
Yeah they do, BURNT ORANGE that is. Hook em. How is OSU even worth mentioning in this thread. We are talking ELITE programs here.

No, not burnt orange. If i wanted to type that, I would have.

Rest of your post is just rubbish :p

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
HEY UT sucks. I bet 5 dollars we kick they ass badd. I SAY OU AND USC IN NATIONAL CHAMPSIONSHIP. if Ou can pull a win over texas, then they will play for title.

How can you say that OU is going to kick UT's ass bad then in the next sentence say "IF OU CAN PULL A WIN"

Must be a hard life arguing with yourself.

GO HOGS!!

Silverb@ck

Established Member
Originally posted by fryingricecobra
How can you say that OU is going to kick UT's ass bad then in the next sentence say "IF OU CAN PULL A WIN"

Must be a hard life arguing with yourself.

GO HOGS!!

That confused me too. I just let him hate. :bash:

ford_lightning

Established Member
Hey how about them sooners, they dominated UCLA. Who said michingian would be in the sugar bowl HAHAHA there out. Ou put up more impressive number from thier Qb White. I say OU and USC in chamshionsip.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yep, we lost to the Ducks, BUT we're not out of it yet. And just like I said, KSU is the biggest overrated joke in football.

Users who are viewing this thread