Ou fans rejoice!

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
and it doesn't help our cause that everytime we go to the nc game, it's always a home game for the other team.

excuses?

i don't know about that. Only 2 plays separated us from the win.

the plays i'm talking about are the interception in the endzone, and the goal line stand. Change those and the outcome changes.
i thought you guys had the best offense? That should have been more than enough to prevent those two outcomes or even provided points some other place?

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
Then your not very bright.:dw:

Speaking of bright...I would assume you to mean "you're"? And...I wasn't. I just knew he was there by some of his other posts and wondered if he graduated, was still on the team, etc. But continue to take this very seriously.

:bored:

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Speaking of bright...I would assume you to mean "you're"? And...I wasn't. I just knew he was there by some of his other posts and wondered if he graduated, was still on the team, etc. But continue to take this very seriously.

:bored:

Oh great, another english teacher. We have our quota for the month but thanks for playing.:bored:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yall sure know how to ruin a good thread lol! But yea i saw that Bradford was comming back then it showed everyone else staying on Sportscenter, needless to say i was happy as hell! Should be a good year next year :beer:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Yall sure know how to ruin a good thread lol! But yea i saw that Bradford was comming back then it showed everyone else staying on Sportscenter, needless to say i was happy as hell! Should be a good year next year :beer:

Yeah, I thought I was reading in smackdown for a second.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
i thought you guys had the best offense? That should have been more than enough to prevent those two outcomes or even provided points some other place?

I never said we didn't choke. We SHOULD have gotten in those. But it wasn't exactly a blowout now was it?

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
I never said we didn't choke. We SHOULD have gotten in those. But it wasn't exactly a blowout now was it?

Although the score doesn't show it, I think it was?? You got stopped 6 times inside your 30. That equates to between 18 to 42 points.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Oh and about the whole "You cant be a fan unless you went to the university" thing..

Our little brother, OK St. their fans tend to believe that ideology and will ask at tailgates or anywhere for that matter, in a condescending tone "You go to OU?" and when you respond "yeah, graduated a couple years ago" they tend to shut up

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Oh and about the whole "You cant be a fan unless you went to the university" thing..

Our little brother, OK St. their fans tend to believe that ideology and will ask at tailgates or anywhere for that matter, in a condescending tone "You go to OU?" and when you respond "yeah, graduated a couple years ago" they tend to shut up

Man, I hear you on that. I went to the Bedlam game this last season and they were pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread