Ou fans rejoice!

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
i would rather not go and end the season with a win, then go, and lose my ass off.

This last time we might have lost, but I wouldn't say we lost our asses off. The only game we "lost our asses off" was against USC. That was just horrid...

And it doesn't help our cause that everytime we go to the NC game, it's ALWAYS a home game for the other team.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
I don't know about that. Only 2 plays separated us from the win.

Sugar coat it as you will. More than 2 plays cost OU that game. Goal line stand, interception at the 1yd line, blocked field goal, interception by Black, 2 50yd runs by Percy, sacks on Bradford, not being able to stop Tebow...
Well, you get the idea.

Maybe they'll make it back next year for a rematch, but Im doubting it with the loss of the entire offensive line.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Question to the OP? What year did you graduate from the University of Oklahoma?

I'm still here. And before you ask, I don't play anymore. I broke my arm last year at the elbow bad enough that the doctor wouldn't clear me to play.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Sugar coat it as you will. More than 2 plays cost OU that game. Goal line stand, interception at the 1yd line, blocked field goal, interception by Black, 2 50yd runs by Percy, sacks on Bradford, not being able to stop Tebow...
Well, you get the idea.

Maybe they'll make it back next year for a rematch, but Im doubting it with the loss of the entire offensive line.

The plays I'm talking about are the interception in the endzone, and the goal line stand. Change those and the outcome changes.

Users who are viewing this thread