Other than an SVT, what was your favorite vehicle that you owned?

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I can say that every one of the 20 or so Vehicles i've had has been a Favorite,but if i had to pick my most Favorites it would be between my 1992 Black on Black Mustang GT with a Sunroof and 5spd tranny.And the other would be my 2001 reg' cab step side Indigo Blue Z-71 4x4. I miss those two rides,but there are others i've had that i'd still like to have.

Mike H

I Took My Own Avatar Pic
Established Member
I drove a red 1970 Mach 1 senior year of high school. It was a big time rust bucket back in 1984.:D But never the less, it was a blast. I got alot of tickets driving that car:fm:

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
1972 Datsun 240z, the first car I ever owned bought it 1n 1986 and had it until 2003. the car remained fairly stock until I had it stolen in 1997. I got the car back with very minimal damage but my insurance didn't want to pay to repair it, so they totaled it, and gave me 4800 dollars for it and I turned around and bought it back for $100. When it was all done, I had the motor totally rebuilt with a E-30 head, Motorsport Auto stage 2 cam, Msd electronic ignition and coil, accel plug wires, Triple Webber Carbs, header, 2 1/2 inch, exhaust, KYB struts and Eibach springs add that with a car that weighs less than 2500lbs and it would hold its own on the street or the strip.
72240z001.jpg

mustang john

Established Member
My 65 GT Mustang, i have had it for 14 years and will have it for 14 more. It was my daily driver for many years and now its my 11.7 sec bracket racer. Only bad thing is Cobra payments and mods have put it on the back burner for about 4 years now, oh well only 11 more payments and i can get back to it.

lizardbreath

Banned
My mom's suburban that she gave me was so pimp. It was a 95...had a shitty ass ****ing paint job and I didn't give a shit at all about it. So many good times in that car.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
1997 Thunderbird

that car was perfext for everything. it was big and comfortable, good on long trips, automatic for the boston traffic, got over 20 mpg and i had mine running mid 13's so it was kinda quick too. i'm planning on buying another 96/97 thunderbird by december.

Frank

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
My '90 integra that I gave to my pops...still miss that car and all the money I dumped into the damn thing.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Back in the early 90's my dad got his ZR1...and i couldnt drive when he got it but i freakin thought it was the coolest thing next to the simpsons....he kept it for a while and let me drive it everywhere when I got my permit, it was such a sweet car, he had done exhaust...sounded amazing. I was so disappointed when he sold it.

Users who are viewing this thread