Orlandos Viper Vs. 2009 GSXR

19935.slow

Established Member
This past weekend a few of us got together to make a nice little video. Everything in the video is clear as far as mods on the bike. I'm not going to list the viper mods.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9DqYO1grUk"]YouTube- Orlando vs david final cut 111.wmv[/nomedia]

Youtube ate the quality, but the full HD footage from in the viper comes next week. Enjoy the teaser!

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Good vid. Viper is fast as hell. But why not disclose the mods ? I never understood that.

Last edited:

19935.slow

Established Member
No diclosure of mods. Average viper motor with a monster turbo. I won't get specific, but the car is pretty famous on the net.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsshxmAJ-hA"]YouTube- Orlando's Viper 1264whp[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvikm7S1ouI&feature=related"]YouTube- Orlando's Turbo Viper vs Flaco's Nitrous Hayabusa[/nomedia]

19935.slow

Established Member
Like I said, no big secrets here lol. I wont say what setting he was on, but it wasn't making power like that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Never heard of this Viper. Nice car, though. Gotta give him credit. :)

Big_Daddy

Established Member
Nice Viper what kind of turbo is it running? Get a better chase car and a better camera person!

OH YA, let's see him run that bike WITHOUT taking 30 seconds to spool up that turbo...

Last edited:

vulture

Established Member
What was the chase car ?. Sounded almost like the turbo was too big for it , continued shifting out of boost.

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Looked like the bike won to me... :shrug:

The first run looks like he got the hit and the bike couldn't catch him obviously. Hard to tell with the rest other than the almost stock bike out in front... :beer:

Is he a new rider because I saw that truck coming before they even raced...

61mmstang94

Established Member
Nice Viper what kind of turbo is it running? Get a better chase car and a better camera person!

OH YA, let's see him run that bike WITHOUT taking 30 seconds to spool up that turbo...
So now you're asking him not to drive his Viper to its potential to make it fair?

What was the chase car ?. Sounded almost like the turbo was too big for it , continued shifting out of boost.
Guy already stated the Viper was on low boost in that video. Issue was that he was probably just under the efficiency range of the turbo he's running during that particular race...not that the turbo's too big.

Looked like the bike won to me... :shrug:

The first run looks like he got the hit and the bike couldn't catch him obviously. Hard to tell with the rest other than the almost stock bike out in front... :beer:

Is he a new rider because I saw that truck coming before they even raced...
More boost on the Viper would leave that bike standing still. In the vid it was already stated he was on low boost for those runs.

Go ahead and search for the video where he gets in front of a high 8-sec. nitrous busa (ported head, nitrous kit, power commander, etc.). That '09 1000 would eat it on higher boost. :beer:

Last edited:

kuruma

Established Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. That turbo was huge, every time he shifted it had to respool. Sounded pretty cool though when it was in boost.

For some reason I feel like the chase car is a srt4, but im probably wrong.

19935.slow

Established Member
Wait until the hd in car video comes out. Most of you have it all wrong about winning and losing. You will be shocked, but it goes both ways. As for the turbo lol: It is a 9xmm. It has ZERO lag. The lag you hear is the camera car. In fact in this video you don't hear the viper at all. Camera car is an hx40 srt with an open tial and open downpipe. As usual 61mm stang is right on most things; however, the viper didn't take 30 seconds to brake boost or do this or that. It was a matter of counting off the race to both the biker and the viper to get an even start. Shit isn't easy because the viper is loud as hell. When he beat that nitrous busa he wasn't in kill mode either. Same as racing this bike. I think the gsxr you see in the video above could easily pull that busa.
The viper traps 150 plus on this setting.

Here is a video of that bike (2009gsxr in the viper video) racing a 07 gsxr on spray with every other bolt on under the sun.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xGaStCcb_0"]YouTube- 2009 gsxr 1000, 2007 gsxr 750, 2003 cobra[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread