Orlandos viper vs 09 GSXR1000 HD in car video

19935.slow

Established Member
Okay, it's what you all have been waiting for.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/13178336]Orlando's Turbo Viper vs 2009 GSX-R1000 on Vimeo[/ame]

Enjoy

jf4boogie

Established Member
Nice vid.

I bet that srt-4 @ 3:10 shit a brick when they went by haha!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Viper but that third run with the truck merging right in front of the bike just shows that bad stuff can happen when you're racing on the street with traffic.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Nice Viper but that third run with the truck merging right in front of the bike just shows that bad stuff can happen when you're racing on the street with traffic.

You couldnt be more right Bob. Daytime Vids=excellent quality/more traffic

Sick Viper though.

venomws6

Established Member
That Viper is sick...
Keep up/beat 09 GSXR1000 from 40mph roll is freaking hard.

If the race was from 50-60mph the outcome will be diffrent.

Last edited:

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Turn up the boost on the Viper, (same opinion as the other thread) still looks like it got beat by a pretty much STOCK motorcycle... :shrug:

So how much is it making on the low boost setting (800rwhp?)...?

Nice Viper... :beer:

crashingSucks

based on the races i'd say teh viper is putting down 700rwhp. Boost up and automatic would destroy teh bike. I am guessing much over 700rwhp woudln't of helped the car from a 40mph roll as the tires would just spin more.

Last edited by a moderator:

davidm

Established Member
that setting is way more than 700hp. its even more than 800hp! dont wanna give away exact numbers (not my business to put that out). and just to clearify he was on the same setting when he raced this 1000 with more bolt ons and air shifter...[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXQoUGQTEI"]YouTube- Orlando's Turbo Viper vs GSX-R1000[/nomedia]
so either that guy wasnt riding to the bikes fullest potential...or mine is just flat out faster.

blacksrt

Established Member
that setting is way more than 700hp. its even more than 800hp! dont wanna give away exact numbers (not my business to put that out). and just to clearify he was on the same setting when he raced this 1000 with more bolt ons and air shifter...YouTube- Orlando's Turbo Viper vs GSX-R1000
so either that guy wasnt riding to the bikes fullest potential...or mine is just flat out faster.

you're prob just a better rider......

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
that setting is way more than 700hp. its even more than 800hp! dont wanna give away exact numbers (not my business to put that out). and just to clearify he was on the same setting when he raced this 1000 with more bolt ons and air shifter...YouTube- Orlando's Turbo Viper vs GSX-R1000

If it's making just over 800whp, it should be a dead heat 60-160. 40 is going to have the bike jumping out every time. After 160 the car should go by unless you start modding the bikes...

As far as the other vid, he can't ride.....tell him to quick doing WOT clutch lever shifts... :bash: That heats up the clutches and makes the bike quit pulling on the big end...

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
great vid. to pull a 09 gsxr liter bike in any car is badass. how much power does the viper put down. I have a guy here in town that wants to run me in his twin turbo Z06 against my 01zx12r. so far I havent given him the time of day but after seeing that race he might have a chance. He is claiming over 1100rwhp and my bike is putting down 201hp and 109tq to the tire. should I win this race. with my 150lb friend racing my bike it has gone 8.87@159mph
I have no idea what the vette runs.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
That bike didn't have an air shifter in the second video...He was taking decades to shift that bike. My 06 1000 put down almost 200 to the wheels and i ride the wheel off the thing. Local guy down here has a challenger that makes BIG power....i passed him pretty easily giving him the go.

Just goes to show you that anyone can buy a bike but very few can ride one.

Users who are viewing this thread