ORLANDO Speed World Track Rental

eatonmufs

Established Member
I'm renting the Orlando Speed World Raceway(Drag track) for the day. The cost is $200.00 per car. Price includes as many runs as you would like from 9:00am to 5:00pm. I will be buying lunch for everybody! :banana:
The track is preped for anything you throw at it. Great way to practice your driving skills and have lots of fun. Let me know if your interested. I'm thinking Sunday, May 22nd. Please let me know if your interested. Contact info is below.

Joe
321-617-5401
[email protected]
AOL IM j0ey50

Or just reply...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey Joe, what's for lunch? Bet that will be determined by how many sign up. LOL!

Nice idea. Track rentals are definitely great opportunities for newbies to get the hang of drag racing without the pressure of a bunch of spectators watching your mistakes. Heck, rentals are great for all! You might even consider a friendly "king of the hill" competition.

eatonmufs

Established Member
launchnukes said:
will they have both lanes open or just one? b/c i know moroso will only open one for track rental

Good question. They usually open just one UNLESS there are a lot of cars. Last time we had 12 cars and they opened both. I guess we'll see what happens.

eatonmufs

Established Member
Nt2Fst said:
Will the price go down with more entries

Unfortunately not. I have to have a minimum of 6 cars. After that its still 200. I know its pricey. Renting a drag track all to yourself isn't for everyone. Its worth it for me because of my situation.

Users who are viewing this thread