Orlando Shooting

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Guess I never will understand, or hope not to, the feeling these few people get. To go out and harm former employees/bosses/friends and then kill yourself. Guess they want others to suffer before ending their life?

evolve

Established Member
On vacation in Orlando now. Seen this on the news. Sad.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
At least he is dead and not going to be a waste of tax payer money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbj5259

Established Member
Well at least he saved the taxpayers the expense of feeding his ass for the rest of his life. RIP to the victims and hope this animal burns in hell.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
First of all OP, it wasn't missed. It just didn't fit an agenda. Just like the video of those dumb bounty hunters last week in Texas putting innocent peoples lives in danger wasn't posted either.

As someone else said, I just don't get the returning to the workplace to kill everybody mindset. RIP to his victims.

verbal

Established Member
Guess I never will understand, or hope not to, the feeling these few people get. To go out and harm former employees/bosses/friends and then kill yourself. Guess they want others to suffer before ending their life?

Being laid off / fired is an emotional event for most people. When you get someone who is unhinged already the feelings of humiliation, resent, etc. are overwhelming. The guy was probably just sitting in his apartment for the last month stewing on this until he exploded.

My wife has to fire people a lot and I worry about this all the time.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
First of all OP, it wasn't missed. It just didn't fit an agenda.
I Agree
Being laid off / fired is an emotional event for most people.
I've been laid off and it's terrible. I can see why someone on the loose end would go nuts. Most places you work at are gun free so you cant defend yourself. But that's another subject.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
just another COWARD with a gun..... I would have been happy never knowing anything about this cause publicity is all this asshole was after jus like everyone before him and after him.

and we in America tend to giv it to them every time! RIP to the victims BURN in ****ing hell to the COWARD!

robraySVT

Established Member
The reason he was fired is because he blew up at others. This just proves they were right in firing him, but the inbred mentally ill coward came back and shot up unarmed people. I hope he enjoys the oven!

Users who are viewing this thread