Original Tires

big dad

Established Member
I have the originals on satin rims with 149 miles on them. They've been stored in my basement since 02, and those are 149 easy miles, no burnouts.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
All original taken off at 2k miles I keep everything as you never know and I will never get rid of her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Never know what? 12 year old tires are unsafe to use - they have a shelf-life, even if they've never been mounted.

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
OK we all know 13 year old tires should NOT be in service at this time! with that said I was at A national Mustang show & there was A Boss 429 with ORIGINAL tires,battery,hoses,belts....so cool but yea they swap battery to start & drove into A trailer!
so this is what am thinking & pictures will follow(my tires date code is 0303)
1-original front tires.....FREE pay shiping & handling
2-original rear tires .....35.00 each+shiping,they mean something to me (put them on for winter storge) mint
3-original 03 santin silver Rims(2) avalible with SVT center caps 150.00 each

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
OK we all know 13 year old tires should NOT be in service at this time! with that said I was at A national Mustang show & there was A Boss 429 with ORIGINAL tires,battery,hoses,belts....so cool but yea they swap battery to start & drove into A trailer!
so this is what am thinking & pictures will follow(my tires date code is 0303)
1-original front tires.....FREE pay shiping & handling
2-original rear tires .....35.00 each+shiping,they mean something to me (put them on for winter storge) mint
3-original 03 santin silver Rims(2) avalible with SVT center caps 150.00 each

I'm going to pm you here in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread