Original Boss owners step inside

Rebel302

Established Member
I special ordered my 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302 in October 2011, she was built in the third week of November 2011 and I took delivery the third week of December 2011. At first, I wasn't sure about the white roof, but now, I wouldn't change it as its part of what makes our cars so special.

My motivation to buy this car was the U code engine with all forged internals and a 7,500 RPM red line, as I only wanted a naturally aspirated engine.

This car suites me very well and now that the S550 is here, I kinda feel like I have an old car, but I like it. As far as mods? Well I've done a few, actually probably more than most but this car responds so well to mods and it is very easy to work on if you like doing work on your own car.

Still very happy with my Boss and surprisingly enough the amount of unsolicited attention she gets amazes me. Most every time I take her out, someone comes buy, or stops me just to say, "I love your Mustang", or "She sounds so good", etc.

I have met many Mustang enthusiast and all in all, they are a great group of people.

Hope you have fun with your Boss 302 as well,
Regards,
302 Hi Pro

Pretty much sums up my experience as well. I've considered trading up to a GT350R or a C6 Z06 Carbon or just getting something that has more comfort and the speed like a CTS-V Wagon or Audi RS5(also a VW guy), but I always come back to the realization, I don't need to. I enjoy my car and I love having it. Maybe later I'll get one of the aforementioned cars, but the Boss...it's a keeper. drool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread