Ordered the Red-Line Flat Bottom Wheel!

1998SVTCOBRA

With all due respect...
Established Member
I had been looking to get my steering wheel re-wrapped and ended up going with the Red-Line flat bottom wheel :coolman:.

Went with black Napa leather and black stitching, no race stripe down the middle, just plain and simple. Super excited to get this on. I spoke with Jesse over at Red Line today and I expect to have the wheel by the middle of next week. Pictures to come!

1998SVTCOBRA

With all due respect...
Established Member
http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang9404fbwheel.php
Example of Alcantara with white cross stitching and race stripe:
12269814_1088609097836811_1194940242_n.jpg

Last edited:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Just found this thread. Very excited to see this as it'll be the first Nappa leather wheel we've done. I will post up a photo when it has been wrapped!

1998SVTCOBRA

With all due respect...
Established Member
They currently have 20% off for the first 20 ordered. With that discount, mine came to $543. Alcantara is bit more expensive, while plain leather is a bit cheaper. Any cross stitching or the race stripe is also extra.

Helomech74

Established Member
The flat part of the steering wheel looks to be of a different diameter then the rest of it, not sure I like the look. I do like the suede wrap and the contrast stitch though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That wheel looks really good. There's another thread with another install. Just as nice. Red stitching on that one, I think. I think this flat bottom wheel is going to end up in more than a few Mustangs.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
As I said in my thread, looks badass. Thank you for the business, I will send Redline a link to this thread so they can check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread