Ordered Pypes mid for Speedmaster Headers

clc44

Established Member
Everyone guess my numbers.... Mods in signature. I've added long tubes, catless X and JPC ota pipes (more headache than anything), the the ota pipes that is.

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
They are literally Pypes headers with out the pypes tag on them. 18 gauge stainless steel starting at a 1 3/4" primary then stepping up to 1 7/8th at the same spot the Pypes headers do. Primary length, shape, routing, and diameters are the same as Pypes. So it is a safe assumption that you will see identical results

I have will be dyno'n mine on the 6th. Im expecting 420whp-ish at the moment. Mods are in sig...might see more, might see less, depends how early I get on the rollers because once noon comes around it will be 100*+ outside.

I'd hope higher than 420, I made 420 2 weeks ago with mods in my sig.

jn2

Established Member
Yes, there is going to be a mobile dyno at the Mustang Round up meet, so I'm planning on getting it done there. Just adjusted my tune to remove the 160mph limiter so I will have them do a single pull in 5th.

jn2

Established Member
Got my car dynode today. Got to say I got the numbers I was expecting considering they did a 4th gear pull and not 5th. Will make a new thread with info and video.

Users who are viewing this thread