Ordered new prochamber w/ cats

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Sean you know I was just kidding, everyone starts somewhere, but you can't be too careful with security.

Heck I even made fun of myself there with my broken 1/2 shaft and me knowing NOTHING about how to change it.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
Sean you know I was just kidding, everyone starts somewhere, but you can't be too careful with security.

Heck I even made fun of myself there with my broken 1/2 shaft and me knowing NOTHING about how to change it.

I know man, just trying to retaliate a bit :beer:

And maybe I'm wrong but, changing a half-shaft is something I would venture to say that nearly 50% of people (on this board; would be much higher outside of here) wouldn't know how to do. Myself included, until I got an up-close, in-personal, hands-on how-to by Tommy (F8L BITE). I'm sure you remember vividly :-D

Now you next-day shipped the Prochamber, right? :-D

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
No I took the free shipping. I generally work from home on Fridays so if it's here by next Friday I can get it installed then.

Now I just need to figure out the best way to make a video and post it because I don't have a video camera. I can borrow a friends and record it to PC I guess, yeah I'll try to do that next Friday if it's here.

x14

Established Member
I've heard stories that if you're caught without cats in NY they tow your car on the spot.

So whomever driving without cats better head to your local animal shelter and pick up some.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by x14
So whomever driving without cats better head to your local animal shelter and pick up some.

:lol:

No I took the free shipping. I generally work from home on Fridays so if it's here by next Friday I can get it installed then.

Now I just need to figure out the best way to make a video and post it because I don't have a video camera. I can borrow a friends and record it to PC I guess, yeah I'll try to do that next Friday if it's here.

Make sure you do some before footage too. That way, we can really tell what difference the Prochamber made. You know what I mean? We already have that clip that I linked to compare to the un-catted Prochamber...

Can't wait til you get some clips up man :beer:

P.S. If you have to, you can just do a sound capture. Video isn't REQUIRED. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dan, when are you going to bring the black beast back down to Maryland and let us check that new sound out???? How about the Catoctin cruise next Sunday????

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Right know I am chained to a computer most of the weekend until January - we are rolling out a new billing system and each weekend we are converting offices. In fact MIR was my last full day off (Mon-Sund) when I was at Amazon last Saturday I had to bring my laptop and kick various jobs off every hour or so.

I desperately need a weekend off and when I get one I will probably go visit my buddy in Gaithersburg - don't know where that is in comparision to everyone, but I might be able to meet up for a meeting or cruise.

Dan

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I desperately need a weekend off and when I get one I will probably go visit my buddy in Gaithersburg - don't know where that is in comparision to everyone, but I might be able to meet up for a meeting or cruise.
Gaithersburg is right in the heart of Mid Atlantic Cobra territory! Let us know when you can make it....it'll give us an excuse for a GTG!

20-COBRA-03

Banned
TTT. How loud will the catted Prochamber H-pipe be with stingers and it should sound exactly like the off road prochamber h-pipe/ borla stinger exhaust vid, just quieter right? I have heard that 2004 cobras have four catalystic convertors too, when you get the borla catback and Prochamber Catted H-pipe do you remove all of the stock cats? Also, when you put on the catted H it wont make the check engine light appear like the off road H pipes, correct? If so, what do you need to buy to trip the computer or what ever so the check engine ligh goes off? Thanks.

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Yes you remove all 4 cats when replacing with an X or H or Prochamber. I have an SLP catted X on my wife's 04 GT and it didn't set the check engine light off.

Hopefully I will have it in time to be installed next Friday and then I will post a full report followed shortly thereafter with a video clip.

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Originally posted by mj8
So where is everyone ordering the PC with cats from?

Call MAC Performance.

Website was going to charge shipping. I called to verify it fits the 03 Cobra and ensure it was in stock they gave me free shipping and said it would ship same day.

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
MAC Products, Inc.
43214 Blackdeer Loop
Temecula, Ca. 92590-3473 U.S.A.

Phone Number: (909) 296-3077
Toll Free Number: (800) 367-4486
Fax Number: (909) 296-3044

Email Addresses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technical Support & General Inquiries: [email protected]

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
MAC told me free shipping on the phone but charged me 27.04 just like the website. I hate when I am giving the wrong info but it's still reasonable.

October 15, 2004
M.A.C. PRODUCTS, INC

Reference: 320042900375559407

Users who are viewing this thread