Ordered new prochamber w/ cats

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Ordered the new Prochamber with cats to compliment my Borla Stingers. Check with a few places no one had so I called MAC directly and they have them and it will ship today $399 free shipping.

If I get it in time I will have it installed next Friday and then give you my impressions.

I like my Borla Stingers a lot, am concearned about clogged cats and would like a little more bark and hopefully a few more ponies.

Dan

x14

Established Member
You know I can't find that part number (PC9304) on MAC's site. MAC only shows the Pro Chambers with Cats for the GT.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by x14
You know I can't find that part number (PC9304) on MAC's site. MAC only shows the Pro Chambers with Cats for the GT.

I'll answer for Dan. He talked to MAC directly, and they claim it will fit the '03/'04 Cobra.

Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
Ordered the new Prochamber with cats to compliment my Borla Stingers. Check with a few places no one had so I called MAC directly and they have them and it will ship today $399 free shipping.

If I get it in time I will have it installed next Friday and then give you my impressions.

I like my Borla Stingers a lot, am concearned about clogged cats and would like a little more bark and hopefully a few more ponies.

Dan

PC9904.jpg

You better get them on quick and make some video/sound clips....

All I have to say is .... "Sean needs a Borla"

You know what I'm talking about, don't you Dan? :-D

Seriously though... I am very interested to see how that sounds compared to the clip below (regular Prochambre w/ Stingers)

Right-Click, Save As

Congrats on the purchase, by the way :beer:

Last edited:

RGrossman

Established Member
The nice thing about the Prochamber is its not to loud. It almost sounds like a catted pipe. If you add cats to the Prochamber, I think it will be pretty quiet.

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Originally posted by RGrossman
The nice thing about the Prochamber is its not to loud. It almost sounds like a catted pipe. If you add cats to the Prochamber, I think it will be pretty quiet.

I disagree, at least from what I heard in the clip Sean linked. The prochamber w/ Stingers was the meanest sounding thing I ever heard.

Additionally I am not going to debate cats/no cats it's a BIG fine and NJ does roaming inspections. I have many cop friends and they all told me if I get pulled over by a roaming inspection I am F'd if I don't have cats and my cop friends can't do anything about it.

Given how mean that clip sounds I think the catted Prochamber will sound nice, but time will tell - check back next Friday hopefully they will be here and on by then.

Dan

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
I'll answer for Dan. He talked to MAC directly, and they claim it will fit the '03/'04 Cobra.

All I have to say is .... "Sean needs a Borla"

You know what I'm talking about, don't you Dan? :-D
[/QOUTE]

OK you asked for it, Sean is a computer guy who knows almost as much about computers as I knew about changing 1/2 shafts when I snapped mine at MIR. Not only was his wireless lan without encryption, his router was on Port 80 with the default password. -- Took Sean 2 days to figure out why he lost his internet connection :) Actually I was nice about it and just made his host name "Sean needs a Borla" and gave him some tips on how not to be a dumbass with computers. Of course that was after I called him pretending to be from AOL verifying his credit card #'s. (How do you think I paid for the Prochamber).

Dan

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
California does too. NJ I have been warned by good friends in Passaic and Wyckoff.

I also spotted a DMV Truck that I think said NJ DMV ROAMING INSPECTIONS parked on the side of Route 3 with 2 cop cars next to it.

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Originally posted by RGrossman
Also, with the regular prochamber, just say the box is a big cat, maybe they won't know.

Thought about it, but they will sniff the car as well as do a visual with the mirrors on sticks.

I know it's a federal offense with at least a $2,500 fine.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Given how mean that clip sounds I think the catted Prochamber will sound nice, but time will tell - check back next Friday hopefully they will be here and on by then.

Dan
Cool, I was looking into that exact setup for my '99 (or a catted mrt h) so I'm interested in the results.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
OK you asked for it, Sean is a computer guy who knows almost as much about computers as I knew about changing 1/2 shafts when I snapped mine at MIR.

That's just mean. :nonono: At least I get my tags right :-D :coolman:

Took Sean 2 days to figure out why he lost his internet connection :) Actually I was nice about it and just made his host name "Sean needs a Borla" and gave him some tips on how not to be a dumbass with computers.

:bored: :dw: :cuss:

Oh well... I guess I still have a lot to learn being not even being 5 months out of college... And once again, they taught us next to nothing about networks. Oh well, back to my Internet Security book :read:

Users who are viewing this thread