ordered my first parts for the cobra

SVT Ryan

Established Member
Just ordered the lfp stage 1 power package 2.7 upper,sct xcal,tr6 plugs,and belt. Anyone else run there package if so how do you like there tune?

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
uhhh.... tune from where? you didnt tell us where you ordered the tune from?

on a side note, just wait until you get your mods installed. you will have a whooole new animal on your hands. you're going to love it. HUGE difference from stock boost.

edit: i see/saw lfp....but that isnt where you ordered the TUNE from is it? (i didnt even know/think they did tunes. are you sure the tuner doesnt come with just canned tunes, or did you have to tell them your mods, and ecu code and THEN they wrote you the tune?)

Last edited:

SVT Ryan

Established Member
Yea lfp tune comes with the "package". Think i will have any trouble with a 2.7 pulley?

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
might want to check with them, and make sure the tune they send you will work with your 2.7 pulley/more than stock boost. as long as it will, then you should be fine. there are chances of pegging your maf, and your fuel pumps, but each car is different, so cant really tell you for sure. i know that i personally am running a 2.8 upper, and did not need a maf, or a boost-a-pump...although my fuel system is REAL close to maxed from about 5.2k up.

SVT Ryan

Established Member
Yea lfp called me and asked what all I had done and what pulley I am going with so they can tune it

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Good luck....make sure to gap the plugs around 0.032" to 0.035"!!

Do you Auxiliary pulley??? ...that would help prevent belt slipage!

Users who are viewing this thread