Ordered My CPR Turbo Kit!!!

prn1972

Established Member
Got with Dustin last night & finally order the CPR kit I'm getting a 76/87 .90ar turbo with dumped wastegate

Next week ordering a 5.2 liter Darton sleeved short block with 11.5:1 compression from Blake Holcomb Hell Yeah, can't wait to get the car back together!

My setup will look like this...
980b95e4a7c02900d9e4c8e8ae422330.jpg

Last edited:

GHIG'13

Established Member
Nice! I'm waiting on my kit also. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning haha

I'm waiting on my CPR kit and a built 6r80 trans I bought from Dustin too. The anticipation is about to drive me crazy but the end result should be more than worth the wait. Congrats OP and welcome to the CPR club!

Last edited:

Torchy

Established Member
Nice OP! I am actually checking into and have been talking to Blake too. Country as hell but they do everything in house, he has the experience and knows what he's doing. Also prices are very good. In fact best I've found.

prn1972

Established Member
Nice OP! I am actually checking into and have been talking to Blake too. Country as hell but they do everything in house, he has the experience and knows what he's doing. Also prices are very good. In fact best I've found.
Country as hell...lol...I'm just next door in Tennessee.... Yes good work & the best prices!

Torchy

Established Member
Well I'm from Texas so I'm right there too. Let us know how the motor goes. I'm still maybe a little ways out.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Got with Dustin last night & finally order the CPR kit I'm getting a 76/87 .90ar turbo with dumped wastegate

Next week ordering a 5.2 liter Darton sleeved short block with 11.5:1 compression from Blake Holcomb Hell Yeah, can't wait to get the car back together!

My setup will look like this...
980b95e4a7c02900d9e4c8e8ae422330.jpg

That's a good looking CPR setup in that pic!!

The quality and results of this kit are well worth the wait!!

Congrats on the build. She's gonna be bad!!
I want a build short lock! I'm still playing with the handicapped kids with stock motors!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
That's a good looking CPR setup in that pic!!

I want a build short lock! I'm still playing with the handicapped kids with stock motors!

Whoa! I prefer the term "special"... :D

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
That's a good looking CPR setup in that pic!!��

Whoa! I prefer the term "special"... :D

Im special and proud of it. Wish I could be super "special" and make 1000+ rwhp on 23+lbs of boost and go mid 8's on my stock stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread