Order guide up

99mstng

Established Member
So they bumped the rear wheels to 9.5" with 275 tires in the performance package that's cool spoiler delete std with that package seems odd though.

4 piston brakes std on gt but they don't mention brembo like the 6 piston, think ford is manufacturing there own?

And they are calling the coupe a fastback now - I like it.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
So they bumped the rear wheels to 9.5" with 275 tires in the performance package that's cool spoiler delete std with that package seems odd though.

4 piston brakes std on gt but they don't mention brembo like the 6 piston, think ford is manufacturing there own?

Read the pref pack they are 6piston brembos

jonb347

Established Member
Nice, but no HP, weight, or pricing info. is disappointing.

that stuff is never in the first order guide until its released to public. pricing is never in there as well. look for it next Monday.

the coupe is no longer existant. its a true fastback with the roof into the decklid.

No glass roof?

ford guys said design of the roof didn't allow for it due to the aerodynamics...look at the rood bump

2panther

Established Member
Looking at the order guide, some options say "fastback only"

what does that mean?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The wheel options are kinda stinky...good for the aftermarket I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread