Order change on 2022

boosted281

Established Member
I ordered a 2022 Heritage and have attempted to change the order for a couple weeks. Dealer is telling me the car is in “unscheduled, clean 01” status and doesn’t allow changes to the order. Anyone have any experience or information to confirm this or am I being told incorrectly.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What are you wanting changed? Options or something?

If it's something minor, the dealer can call the regional rep and have them change it.

Snoopy49

Established Member
You can change the order up until the VIN has been sent to the plant for production. Since you don't have a scheduled build date or VIN, there is no reason the order cannot be changed. Getting a VIN does not mean the it has been sent to the plant for production, this will happen about 10-14 days before it is scheduled to be built.

Because the order is now unscheduled-clean, this means the the order has been review and found to be valid and buildable car and can be issued a VIN, any changes at this point may require a new review which could delay the build date.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can change the order up until the VIN has been sent to the plant for production. Since you don't have a scheduled build date or VIN, there is no reason the order cannot be changed. Getting a VIN does not mean the it has been sent to the plant for production, this will happen about 10-14 days before it is scheduled to be built.

Because the order is now unscheduled-clean, this means the the order has been review and found to be valid and buildable car and can be issued a VIN, any changes at this point may require a new review which could delay the build date.

At a 01 priority it's previewing and will schedule. The dealership may or may not (depending on if it schedules this week or not) have the ability to change the order at this point and it will need to come from the region.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
My dealer has been trying to put an order in for me a base 22 with no luck. he said the system isnt letting him proceed with the order. I have thought about trying another dealer to see what they say so i dont miss out but im not sure what to do at this point.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My dealer has been trying to put an order in for me a base 22 with no luck. he said the system isnt letting him proceed with the order. I have thought about trying another dealer to see what they say so i dont miss out but im not sure what to do at this point.
Connect with Nick (@13COBRA). He should be able to at least give you advice.

Users who are viewing this thread