Optima Battery?

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Is it worth it? I know it made in mexico now, at least it ain't made in China. Thanks for the replys.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Thanks man, will look at odysessy, when i sober up, just looking for a real good battery, price doesn't matter, as long as it is worth it.

JAYSVT06

Established Member
Had a redtop optima n my cobra for 4 yrs goin on 5zero problems...
I also store car n winter n keep a battery tender on it

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd rather have motorcraft. My car had a optima battery in it when I bought the car. Sold that and bought a motorcraft. After seeing how my buddy stored his car I'm sold on motorcraft. He litterly left the battery in the car, still hooked up, in a non heated garage and it would fire up every spring! He did this for 4-5yrs, and keep in mind Minnesota gets pretty cold!

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
I'd rather have motorcraft. My car had a optima battery in it when I bought the car. Sold that and bought a motorcraft. After seeing how my buddy stored his car I'm sold on motorcraft. He litterly left the battery in the car, still hooked up, in a non heated garage and it would fire up every spring! He did this for 4-5yrs, and keep in mind Minnesota gets pretty cold!

I have the Motorcraft too... Although it didn't hold charge when I left garaged on the car for like 3 months. Using a Battery Tender now!

blwn89gt

Established Member
Red top in my 89gt and red top in my 03cobra. Zero problems. Had one in my dads durango just crap out and it was atleast 7 years old.

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
I have a red top in mine and it sits during the winter unless im going to race it and then I just load it on the trailer run a few times and back in the shed it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread