Oprah calls for death of generations of "old people"

VictorySong

Established Member
'There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.'

Read more: Oprah Winfrey says racist generations need to die out to end discrimination | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Oprah Winfrey says racist generations need to die out to end discrimination | Mail Online

What a morbidly obese piece of absolute dogshit. You first Oprah, you first.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Oprah has been a twat for ages. Hope she dies in my lifetime so I can be happy when it does happen.

oldmodman

Established Member
She is correct.

Until Jesse, Oprah, Whoopi, Reverend Al. And hundreds of others that beat the black race drum have gone the race card will always be the top card in the deck.

And all the other white newscasters that refuse to identify the criminal they are reporting about by race. Unless, of course, he just happens to be white.

Absolute color blindness requires it.

04svtsnke

Established Member
I agree with her. Take the older generations, of ALL colors, and have them eat dirt. Would it solve anything? No. We have their children who are still teaching their ways and also adding their own personal twist. Let's just kill everyone. That's the best way to end racism and prejudice.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
She is correct.

Until Jesse, Oprah, Whoopi, Reverend Al. And hundreds of others that beat the black race drum have gone the race card will always be the top card in the deck.

And all the other white newscasters that refuse to identify the criminal they are reporting about by race. Unless, of course, he just happens to be white.

Winner.

jbs$

Established Member
Well when Oprah starts talking about "old racist", I hope that she doesn't get too close to a mirror.

redline

Established Member
maybe she will get hit by a train tomorrow. well there is her start to ending racism.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
If we got rid of 99.2% of svtp members who post on the politics section, racism will probably go extinct.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Right. That's exactly it.

Our society will just keep using the n word in every other horrible song that comes out these days. Saying the n word in every single sentence. The list goes on.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If we got rid of 99.2% of svtp members who post on the politics section, racism will probably go extinct.

We could start with the OP? he is another that seems to focus on race a lot. A specific race to be more specific. Maybe he is Drew's hug buddy at Klan Day Care Geriatric Center?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is something for you, Oprah: I worked for eight years in a major teaching hospital in Texas. World renowned teaching hospital. You want to know how many American young black men I saw working their way through medical school to be doctors? Want to even _guess_? Blacks from all other nations, yes. Female American black students? Yes. Male American black students? In eight years, I saw three American black men working their way through medical school. Three.

Guess what? It's not old white Southern racists holding young black men back from becoming doctors and engineers and scientists. It is the inherent self-loathing that comes from the thug culture.

Maybe instead of worrying about old folks counting their last days, she ought to be focusing on young kids with their whole lives ahead of them. Help them to defeat their own self-hatred. Do that, and all the old white racists in the USA will never be able to hold them back.

VictorySong

Established Member
We could start with the OP? he is another that seems to focus on race a lot. A specific race to be more specific. Maybe he is Drew's hug buddy at Klan Day Care Geriatric Center?

LOL. Pot calling the kettle black much? I'm not even white and have covered it multiple times. Though, it is telling that you think everyone who points out the disgusting bigotry in the black community is white.

UncleDan

Established Member
She is correct.

Youz racis

snakedoctor

Established Member
Here is something for you, Oprah: I worked for eight years in a major teaching hospital in Texas. World renowned teaching hospital. You want to know how many American young black men I saw working their way through medical school to be doctors? Want to even _guess_? Blacks from all other nations, yes. Female American black students? Yes. Male American black students? In eight years, I saw three American black men working their way through medical school. Three.

Guess what? It's not old white Southern racists holding young black men back from becoming doctors and engineers and scientists. It is the inherent self-loathing that comes from the thug culture.

Maybe instead of worrying about old folks counting their last days, she ought to be focusing on young kids with their whole lives ahead of them. Help them to defeat their own self-hatred. Do that, and all the old white racists in the USA will never be able to hold them back.

You hit the nail right on the head. I have worked in three different hospitals and have only seen 1 black male who wasn't part of housekeeping. He actually had a masters degree, had his head on straight, and was actually the one with the most common sense and smarts out of anyone else I had worked with.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Racism is general is ignorant. Seriously I don't seen people by color I see them by how ****ing lazy they are. I can point out idiots regardless of color. What pisses me off is that due to a persons color/ethinicity they can get free education or other things that I can't think if off the top of my head. By doing stuff like this we will never fully get away from racism.

Opra.... Fat bitch. Wish I had my own tv show. Her shows make me want to stab my eyes out.

Users who are viewing this thread