Opinions on this 04 mystichrome

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
99-01 cobra tails and did yall notice the cage in the interior pics?Also are those slicks or just some bald ass rear tires.Doesnt seem like a dealer would post those pics with bald ass tires.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Not a bad price but I say those wheels brought the price way down on my account. The factory 03 - 04 chromes look so much better. Thats the only negative I can see from the outside. Just check it over really well before you commit to anything.

gabe1530

Banned
damn thats a nice mystichrome.
slicks in back. gauges next to the cluster. looks like a 6 point cage. i bet its got some nice work to it.
i might have to swing by the dealership this weekend when im home to check it out.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Man, what a horrible color. No wonder it's so cheap...:lol:

Is the roll bar painted black? It's hard to tell from the pics. It's also strange that there's no pics of the engine. Most dealers always include several underhoot shots...:shrug:

Otherwise, it looks like a sweet ride...:beer:

gabe1530

Banned
you can click on the little tab for bigger pics. the roll bar is black ^^.
they have a close up of the front wheel but not the back. trying to be sneaky and hide the slicks

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
I like the steering wheel, where can I get one of those? what is it called?
However almost 24k for the car? I think I did good picking mine up with 1,800 miles for 18K 2 weeks ago was merely a better deal.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
it had a whipple...still has the sra...what meets did show up in the ones in union landing?

Yeah I was referring to union landing thursday night meets. I don't know the current owner who just sold it. But I did knew the owner before him Taylor, who now owns a white C5z06. So it doesn't have the whipple on there anymore?

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
Thats definately Tylors old car. its got a 2.3 whipple, Powdercoated wrinkle black valve covers, 6pt cage, 315 Hoosier drag radials, SRA, Nitrous, ETC. Its a badass car for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread