Opinions on these 26 Spline Input shafts?

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Opinions on these 26 Spline Input shafts? (20 In stock!)

Been watching the horrible shortage and just happened to randomly check out ebay and found these. Decent prices considering what they've been selling for. Am I missing something here or is this a good opportunity? They have a lot of available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-2004-M...Kit-/371298230305?hash=item5673196021&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-2004-M...132-/281652733336?hash=item4193cfa598&vxp=mtr

Just noticed the Q&A too.

Q: Hello, I just wanted to verify that this part is in stock? I know this has been on back order from tremec for quite awhile. Thank you
A: Hi, good morning. Yes, they are back in stock now. We just received 20 of them:) Thanks, Tom T.
Apr 06, 2015

Last edited:

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
They look legit, have a good feed back, and paypal has buyer protections. If tremec is to be believed these guys may have gotten one of the first shipments.

Dragu1a

Established Member
i just bought one and was going to share the same link. i didn't buy the "install kit" though for an extra $70...lethal has the shim kits for $20.

now i just need the $ for an RXT.

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
i bought one ....i now have 3 on order haha. We'll see who comes through 1st.

Hopefully i can get this darn RXT installed, been sitting here since xmas

cj428mach

Established Member
The bearing is probably pretty expensive I'm sure thats where a large portion of the extra money goes.

weaselp1

Established Member
The bearing is probably pretty expensive I'm sure thats where a large portion of the extra money goes.

correct cj428mach - those bearings/races and seal are not the cheapest parts in the world - they do cost anywhere from 60-80 dollars from my experience

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
When lethal sold these they came with the 2 bearings and races. It looks like their kit doesn't come with the shims so you would still need those.

usmcah-1w

Established Member
Was going to order one this morning but was running a little late for work. Try to order one now and there GONE!! These thing sure do go fast..l

weaselp1

Established Member
Was going to order one this morning but was running a little late for work. Try to order one now and there GONE!! These thing sure do go fast..l

Yes there has been a shortage for months, so they went fast! I am sure more will be out there. If this guy in arizona got some, others soon will have them too!

TRBO VNM

When lethal sold these they came with the 2 bearings and races. It looks like their kit doesn't come with the shims so you would still need those.

hmm, did you order the bearings and races in addition? I have ordered a lot of them from Lethal and they only came with a bearing already installed on the input shaft. No races, 1 bearing.

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
I just checked my receipt and no I did not order anything besides the input and shims. It definitely came with the pressed on bearing and the other bearing and race were in a little box separately that shipped with the input shaft. It may not have came with a race for the pressed on bearing, that I don't remember.

TRBO VNM

I wonder if it was on accident and that other bearing and race were duplicates of the bearing already on the input shaft. I know D&D did not come with a bearing unless you ordered and you had to press it on. Maybe there was a mixup. Oh well, free parts. lol

Users who are viewing this thread