Opinions on removing iso's from HR race springs

hinds04

Established Member
Merged thread.
Right now my car has all iso's still on just wondering if you guys think I should remove top, bottom, or both and pro/cpns in doing so. I don't want to hurt anything. The springs have only been on about 50 miles but have been sitting all winter, I'm not sure if it is a low yet as I wanted though.

Last edited by a moderator:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I run H/R race

i have my top rear removed.....I DETEST the raked look on our cars so i took them out for the nice level look.

No problems and I have had them out on my car for a couple years now

SpectorV

Established Member
my front has the top iso's removed but has both bottom (OEM) its 26.0 even in the front. The rear has both top and bottom and is 26.5 inches.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
currently doing my H&R race install.. got all the front stock ISOs on, plan on taking out the top for the rears and running stock bottom ISOs

hinds04

Established Member
Opinions on removing iso's?

Merged thread
Recently put HR race springs on, they only have about 50 miles on them but have been sitting all winter on the car. I feel like I want the car a little lower. Should I remove top or bottom or both? Pros/cons for looks and function?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Merged thread
Please do not make two threads on the same topic and post both in the wrong forum............. ANYMORE.

If you can't find you thread click on your user name and you can find all your posts.

Last edited:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i had both front isos installed and only one rear iso installed and i liked it that way

Users who are viewing this thread