Opinions on LSM Motorsport Eaton Porting

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
OMG...that "port job" looks absolutely horrible. Stear clear of that like it's the plague.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's hard to judge the quality of the porting by that thumbnail picture, but IMO the only port I would even consider would be Stiegemeier's. Proven quality. Proven power. Proven service.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
472rwhp for a ported blower isnt very much, If i got a ported blower I would expect around 500 get the Stegy so you know it going to perform!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Hmm, I wonder if its one of those ports that those guys were trying to do for people, but they kept losing power.....I think his name was Soap or something

Rick

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
"Ported Eaton Supercharger off of 2003 Cobra with 4087 miles. Includes 2.8 pulley. Made 472 HP at the tires, have dyno sheets."

Umm... my friend has a steigemeier port and a 2.93 pulley, just intake and exhaust/x-pipe and with the SCT flash it made 502 RWHP. That blower sucks. It also does not look smoothly machined. No wonder the owner took it off and put a KB on it :nono:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ChicagoMike said:
"Ported Eaton Supercharger off of 2003 Cobra with 4087 miles. Includes 2.8 pulley. Made 472 HP at the tires, have dyno sheets."

Umm... my friend has a steigemeier port and a 2.93 pulley, just intake and exhaust/x-pipe and with the SCT flash it made 502 RWHP. That blower sucks. It also does not look smoothly machined. No wonder the owner took it off and put a KB on it :nono:
I can relate to that claim. I made 504rwhp (2.90 pulley and basic mods) with my early Apten blower (ported by Stiegemeier) and Stiegemeier has optimized the porting to produce even more power. So 472 rwhp with a 2.76 pulley and an unknown port isn't squat IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread