Operation Repo!!!!!

maddmax1999

Established Member
Mustang (#110489935782) I cant figure out how to post the link but check it out on ebay. Hope it's not a repost.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I wonder if he had to pay for what he took. I mean the bank did get the car back right?

the bank will go after him for the difference between what he owed and what they end up selling the car for. I bought my 03 cobra as a repo and the previous owner swapped out the front seats before he gave it up. That coupled with some other minor issues and I got the car dirt cheap. As soon as I signed the papers they were calling the previous owner.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
How much do you think the car is worth?

It will take quite a bit of money to get it back to it's orginal condition.

It can't be worth much.

Last

Established Member
Yea he thinks he is being slick, but he is going to be sued, and more than likely going to lose

forcefedcobra

Established Member
How much do you think the car is worth?

It will take quite a bit of money to get it back to it's orginal condition.

It can't be worth much.

I wouldnt pay 2k for it. Just replacing the motor, trans, interior is going to cost a fortune. If it were a coupe it might be worth making a track car out of it but I would only do that if I had spare parts laying around and didnt have to buy new.

Yea he thinks he is being slick, but he is going to be sued, and more than likely going to lose

he WILL lose! His signature is on the loan documents and there is no way out of that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, read the vehicle history report. I wouldn't touch that for any dollar amount. He's going to be sued? Nah, he's not worried at all. Obama is going to take care of him. :dw:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
The car HAS A CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE

What?! How could it possibly have a clean and clear title when it has no drivetrain, bumpers, ground effects, seats, airbags, and radio? It's just an empty shell of what once used to be a car.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I wouldnt pay 2k for it. Just replacing the motor, trans, interior is going to cost a fortune. If it were a coupe it might be worth making a track car out of it but I would only do that if I had spare parts laying around and didnt have to buy new.

he WILL lose! His signature is on the loan documents and there is no way out of that.

I was think the same, if it was a coupe you could turn it into a track car. I am suprised he didn't strip of the top and the fenders.

It seems to me this should be criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread