Operation HARD LAUNCH

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Rear end mods in sig what do u guys think my problem is?

The FRPP Springs and shocks?

How does one go about optimizing the setup?

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

kyl

My dead hooker spring kit works really well on a lot of cars in conjunction with a rear anti-roll bar if you are drag racing focused. Depending on your level of focus in drag racing double adjustable rear shocks will help as well.

What is your pinion and thrust angles are set to? How is the upper control arm mounted in the BMR UCA Mount, upper or lower hole? Where are the LCA's mounted in the relo brackets? Middle or lower hole?

What is your tire set up for the rear? Front?

Drive around the water box or through it?

Van

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
kyl

My dead hooker spring kit works really well on a lot of cars in conjunction with a rear anti-roll bar if you are drag racing focused. Depending on your level of focus in drag racing double adjustable rear shocks will help as well.

What is your pinion and thrust angles are set to? How is the upper control arm mounted in the BMR UCA Mount, upper or lower hole? Where are the LCA's mounted in the relo brackets? Middle or lower hole?

Van

For now I'm just trying to get a little more grip on the street. Not sure what the angles are had a shop do the install on the upper, I do know the lowers are in the middle hole. Front tires are stock rears are 325/50-15 M&H.

adidasUNT8

Established Member
Hey svtmadman! Have not seen you around these parts in a while.

You definitely need a one piece DS.

Suspension wise we've done a lot of BMR components and my dead hooker spring kit that have had guys cut high 1.3 to 1.5 60' times.

Give me a call to discuss.

Van
561-445-7702

+1... I snapped two stock driveshafts making similar power on drag radials.

BilletProShop

Established Member
kyl

Van

X2 on all of this and i must say dead hooker kit works pretty good!!!
couple of guys up here get in the high 1.30's with this exact kit

Users who are viewing this thread