opening scene of i am legend ( GT500)

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
cool! atleast they didnt edit the car sound and get rid of the blower whine and try to make it sound like something its not!

you took the words right outa my head! Blower whine and badass modular v8 rumble ftw!! that was so awsome!!!:rockon:

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
hearing that whine gave me chills, man im stoked to go watch it now and see what everyone says when that part comes on in the movie

razmig

Established Member
man i love the echo right after 45 seconds ...cant get over it

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I can't believe they actually used the sound of the GT500. I was figuring they would add some random V8 engine rowing throw the gears. But they actually added the blower whine and all. Ford must have insisted upon that or something. You know there are going to be some confused people watching the movie wondering what the odd noise is.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I can't believe they actually used the sound of the GT500. I was figuring they would add some random V8 engine rowing throw the gears. But they actually added the blower whine and all. Ford must have insisted upon that or something. You know there are going to be some confused people watching the movie wondering what the odd noise is.

A while back Ford signed a marketing deal with some movie companies to have their cars put in more movies. I was thinking the same thing that because of that Ford probably had a lot of control on what the car looked like and sounded like for the movie

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Blower Whine FTMFW!!!!!

Too bad the dealerships are going to be marking up those GT500's even more after enough people see this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread