Opening Order Banks

2panther

Established Member
Most dealerships do not care to inform themselves in regards to these cars, so don't be surprised to get more mixed info from them.

I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully I can utilize the more knowledgeable community here to help this process along.

theCollector

Established Member
Having never ordered a car, can you still get X plan pricing on it. Would you suspect dealers will charge some markup on the 15's early in the availability?

BMR Tech

Just not sure why they wouldn't release the base price for the V6, EcoBoost and the GT all at one time....

I have a feeling the base for the GT will be in the $33900 range, though.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Having never ordered a car, can you still get X plan pricing on it. Would you suspect dealers will charge some markup on the 15's early in the availability?
Lots of dealers will take x-plan on the 2015's. I am sure a few dealers will also add the markup as well. Just have to shop around and see which dealers will honor x-plan. Sandy Springs Ford in ATL is taking x-plan on the 2015's.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lots of dealers will take x-plan on the 2015's. I am sure a few dealers will also add the markup as well. Just have to shop around and see which dealers will honor x-plan. Sandy Springs Ford in ATL is taking x-plan on the 2015's.

I'll take X-Plans on 2015's. PM me if interested, I can drop ship them at no charge to you.

2panther

Established Member
do we know what x-plan pricing is? I logged into fordpartner.com as 2015 isn't a choice, yet.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I'll take X-Plans on 2015's. PM me if interested, I can drop ship them at no charge to you.
Thanks for the offer! If something happens with my current x-plan deal, I will contact you! If you don't mind, will you PM what dealership you work at? I might have a few people that would buy from you.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
You can join Mustang Club of America and get x-plan pricing. I am saving almost 3k using x-plan on a fully loaded GT premium fastback.

mtrsprt

Established Member
Many dealers will beat the X-plan pricing right off the top, to avoid all the extra documentatation needed. One of the largest dealers in our state, will match or beat X-plan pricing by $250-$300.00

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Many dealers will beat the X-plan pricing right off the top, to avoid all the extra documentatation needed. One of the largest dealers in our state, will match or beat X-plan pricing by $250-$300.00

There is not a lot of "extra documentation" with an X-Plan. I would be curious as to what that dealers doc fee is, as it is limited to $100 when using a plan. Most will offer to beat the plan price, and then have the ability to charge their normal doc fee.

For example, my local dealer has a doc fee of $695. For them to beat Xplan pricing/total charges, they would have to sell the car $700 below the price to make it marginally beneficial for a buyer.

It think that it is safe to say that most dealers are not going to beat Xplan pricing out of the gate with the 15's. X Plan price on a 300a GT is roughly $150 over invoice, so again doubt that any dealer is going to sell a 15' below invoice at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread