Open Car Show-Mandeville

Lawman

Established Member
The Northshore Mustang Club will be celebrating 10 years, at an OPEN car show on Sat. May 16th, 8A-4P. at Banner Ford (N. Causeway @ Hwy. 190 Mandeville)
Registration 8A-11A, Judging 12P-2P. Awards @ 3P.
Hope to see ya'll there!

One87

Established Member
Anybody else gonna be out there for this? ill be in my blacked out 03 gt! Pretty excited, this will be the first show with everything black. Just pulled out my taillights, 3rd brake light and side markers to nightshade them tomorrow.
Got my tires off the wheels so i can paint them in the next few days as long as this nice weather stays around! Ready to get the car back together!

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
If I'm in town I might ride over...Lawman are you a officer? My brother-in-law is a K-9 officer in Slidell.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
Am I an officer? Hmmmm. I could be.

lmao!!! dude it's been a few years since i've seen you. hopefully i'll have time to fix my beater and make it up there for this show. i'll be needing to break in the new auto trans soon as i get time to put it in the car.

One87

Established Member
So finally got everything painted and ready to go back on the car. Just have to wait for my wheels to completely cure. Im so nervous about my wheels getting scratched up when they put my tires back on......

Users who are viewing this thread