Only in south Alabama

jd123

Established Member
Sorry, for the bad picture, I took it with my Blackberry. But, people wonder why south Alabama has a "hillbilly" or "redneck" reputation.

h7.jpg

CobrarboC

Established Member
im from texas.. and just playing call of duty people from alabama, georgia, north carolina, west virginia.. they sound so ****ing redneck its not even funny.. i thought my accent was a little noticable but my god ppl from ALLLUHBAMUHHH lol... no offence to you.

jd123

Established Member
No offense taken. I am originally from Texas and have family there. I have lived in AL for about 10 years, and everytime I visit my family in TX they tell me how redneck I sound. And I just sit there and think, if they only knew some of the true rednecks from Alabama.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
im from texas.. and just playing call of duty people from alabama, georgia, north carolina, west virginia.. they sound so ****ing redneck its not even funny.. i thought my accent was a little noticable but my god ppl from ALLLUHBAMUHHH lol... no offence to you.

yeah it's in Gawga to. Further you get away from Atlanta the worse it is. I rarely go to south Ga. but up in the north Ga mountains it gets VERY southern. I sound like a yankee next to them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The only thing funnier would be the front end straight up in the air with the boat flat on the road. Crazy people!

99cobra302

Established Member
as part of my tech support job, i talk to many people from all around the country, and i tell ya...there are retards everywhere....but some of the people down south make me wonder what is wrong with humanity. i seriously wonder how they got themselves to the bar let alone think they are qualified to work on a computer based jukebox.

a common thing i hear is "DEW WHAT NA?" i hate it. i hate it. i hate it.

me - is your jukebox on dial-up internet or broadband?
them -dew what na?
me - i didnt ask you to do anything, i asked how your juke connected to the internet.
them - do wha....oh, i dont know what its connected to

its just so aggravating. and i am sorry to anyone here, but tennesee, alabama, and west virginia are the worst, with georgia ranking fairly high up there too.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Do what na? Means; wtf are you talking about you yankee tech nerd :poke: :lol:

I've seen some weird things, but an Aluminum boat in the trunk is a first. It's more typically flipped upside down and strapped to the roof :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread