Only in New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

evoish

Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
You're about 40 minutes or so south of me. I think you're exit 130 off the GSP? I'm 142..not too bad. Shoot me a PM whenever.

Are you putting the cobra in storage for winter soon??? Slowsvt how far is south river from woodbridge.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
No chance. It's getting modded throughout the whole winter..not gonna waste another summer like i did this year.

nj7703

Established Member
No chance. It's getting modded throughout the whole winter..not gonna waste another summer like i did this year.

Ohh i see, you mod thru the winter, that way it does not sit all winter, i like that approach, still get to "use" it regularly. Thanks man, that's the approach i'll use on the GF when i spend her $$ :-D

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
HAHAHA :lol: :lol:

NJ is too freakin' funny. It's the first time I've ever seen a sign like this (the second was in California):

R3-3.gif

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Because those are urban legends that have been adapted to this state by adding local town names.

Each of those has been posted here a few times over the last few years with different states and towns!
In high school we used to post signs on lamp posts warning of the radar trap ahead. We never stood around and waited for money though.

9900blueoval

Established Member
i hope u cant get a ticket from one of those mobile radar units that sit on side of road if so im doomed (try to see how fast i could go in short distance and then watch my mph in big numbers oh like u have never done that yeah right)

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by 9900blueoval
i hope u cant get a ticket from one of those mobile radar units that sit on side of road if so im doomed (try to see how fast i could go in short distance and then watch my mph in big numbers oh like u have never done that yeah right)
havent lined up and tried full throttle, i just mess with it, speed up ,slow down :-D

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by evoish
Are you putting the cobra in storage for winter soon??? Slowsvt how far is south river from woodbridge.

About 15-20 minutes

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I grew up in Philadelphia. In my experience, New Jersey is filled with mobsters and crooked cops. Just like Philadelphia. I did like Toms River, though....

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by harry gilbert
I grew up in Philadelphia. In my experience, New Jersey is filled with mobsters and crooked cops. Just like Philadelphia. I did like Toms River, though....

... Soprano's is JUST a TV show:shrug:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by evoish

About 15-20 minutes

Yeah, what he said :)

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
And the authorities will find your body in the trunk!!!!:rockon:

Did i miss something :dw: The backseat comment was from a post in the thread about "you and your pets."

Thanks Larry

Leeann, next time try driving instead of being in the back seat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread