Only in New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
GOOD

A Flemington, NJ policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem - a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read "RADAR TRAP AHEAD".

The officer then found a young accomplice down the road
with a sign reading "TIPS" and a bucket full of money.
(And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Edison, NJ. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the NJ State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the NJ State Police Ball.

"He replied, "NJ State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.

:beer:

evoish

Established Member
Hahahaha thats great. Good old Jersey. Where in Jersey are you from?? Id really like to check that car of yours out.

nj7703

Established Member
DUDE!! that is the town i live in, i never saw that kid!!! :-D I have to look for him :) :lol: that is great!! "Better" and "Best" are great too :lol:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
DUDE!! that is the town i live in, i never saw that kid!!! :-D I have to look for him :) :lol: that is great!! "Better" and "Best" are great too :lol:

Because those are urban legends that have been adapted to this state by adding local town names.

Each of those has been posted here a few times over the last few years with different states and towns!

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Because those are urban legends that have been adapted to this state by adding local town names.

Each of those has been posted here a few times over the last few years with different states and towns!

I was gonna say, in my flyspec town i would have noticed that. Too much turkey makes the brain loopy!

evoish

Established Member
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
F Jersey :p
How dare you criticize my over charging insurance to many damn people gay governor state. :rollseyes

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by evoish
How dare you criticize my over charging insurance to many damn people gay governor state. :rollseyes
I hate it here... I really do

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703

Mike, the kid's name was Dave..David Park, i think? :shrug: I believe he was Korean. He moved out to California to paint ;-)

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by evoish
Hahahaha thats great. Good old Jersey. Where in Jersey are you from?? Id really like to check that car of yours out.

I'm from Morris County....anytime man.

03CobraHopeful, thanks! :beer:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
Mike, the kid's name was Dave..David Park, i think? :shrug: I believe he was Korean. He moved out to California to paint ;-)

Damn you are cold.. haha:lol: poor Dave. :-D Well if it is sunny i'll go out this weekend, see if i can him him.. haha

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
FAIR

A young gentleman(me), was righteously driving down a road in Denville, NJ. A State Trooper upon seeing the Red Baron flashed his lights signifying to the gentleman(me)to pull over. Officer replied, "One guess why i pulled u over." Innocent until proven guilty young man(me)replied, "No idea." Officer, "Tint." 03 owner(me), "Well, why does your car have tint?" Officer, "Would u like to sit in the back and find out why?!" Moral of the story..when u get pulled over, if u don't have fake tits, a tight ass and a cootch..just stfu and accept the ticket :beer:

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
FAIR

A young gentleman(me), was righteously driving down a road in Denville, NJ. A State Trooper upon seeing the Red Baron flashed his lights signifying to the gentleman(me)to pull over. Officer replied, "One guess why i pulled u over." Innocent until proven guilty young man(me)replied, "No idea." Officer, "Tint." 03 owner(me), "Well, why does your car have tint?" Officer, "Would u like to sit in the back and find out why?!" Moral of the story..when u get pulled over, if u don't have fake tits, a tight ass and a cootch..just stfu and accept the ticket :beer:

:lol: :lol: yeah you don't have the legs for it for sure.. :lol: so did ya get the ticket? I bet you were on 53 in Denville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread