"Only factory tint on windows." at moroso?

LeftinthedusT

Learning...
Established Member
I am planning on taking my car to moroso just to test it out and i was reading the tech info and it says this "Only factory tint on windows. " I have 6% all round and a light tint on the front window- this was done by previous owner... Does that mean they wont let me race the car?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why would tint on the side and rear windows even be an issue? Is it really safety related?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Um I thought there is no true "factory" tint on 2 door cars.

That's BS. Just go and dont' say anything and see what happens and find out why if they dont' let you.

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Yeah the last time I was there the tech guy was checking out my car like it was a top fuel dragster. Some of those guys get into their work a little too much.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
VirtualSVT said:
Um I thought there is no true "factory" tint on 2 door cars.

That's BS. Just go and dont' say anything and see what happens and find out why if they dont' let you.
Huh? I was always under the impression that Terminator windows (all) were factory tinted. There is surely a tint on the windows, with a darker stripe at the top of the windshield of course. :??:

BLK04

Established Member
I've never heard anyone be turned away from moroso for tint too dark. If your really worried about it, pull up to the tech station w/ your windows down

Users who are viewing this thread