Only a Few Type of Wheels I've Seen on the Termi's........................???

from6to8

Established Member
Hey I know on my 95 I'm going to run the Saleen's as I've had them since 01. Bought another 95 that I'm working on and going to run those 18's on it. I will get a Termi soon and I already had determined that I wanted Saleen wheels on it but not sure after seeing some online and at Mustang week. I definitely want that staggered look though i must admit I do like the cobra chrome wheels as well. I've only seen a few wheels ran on the Termi's and is that because there are only a few to choose from or what? As for tire size out back I'd probably roll the fenders and be able to get at least a 315 35 on the rear.

The stock Cobra wheels don't come in an offset option do they and do they even come in 18s?

Give me all of the options for wheels that you guys know of. I will google some now and see what it show.

I'm a chrome man but I must admit I'm starting to like the black or charcoal rim with the chrome ring around it and the bezel type things all the way around or without the bezels but chrome ring around.

Zemedici

Established Member
To get the stock style wheel you have to go through AFS and they only make a few sets at a time and constantly go on backorder. There are a few options for wheels

AFS Reps 18"

2013-02-10005222.png

18" Saleens
Saleen09445.jpg

TrueForged Mach 5s
DSC03069RS_zps29ff879a.jpg

Polished 18" Classics
attachment.php

Lots of options for every budget, just depends on what ya want :)

from6to8

Established Member
To get the stock style wheel you have to go through AFS and they only make a few sets at a time and constantly go on backorder. There are a few options for wheels

AFS Reps 18"

2013-02-10005222.png

18" Saleens
Saleen09445.jpg

TrueForged Mach 5s
DSC03069RS_zps29ff879a.jpg

Polished 18" Classics
attachment.php

Lots of options for every budget, just depends on what ya want :)

Thanks man all are nice. Are there a particular place that has those? Particular place that has a lot of different variety of stang wheels as well as make them? So many options to choose from. I'd probably not get the saleens simply because my 95 has them so I may get the cobras in 18s or even 19s if I can. I do like staggered too so dang it's going to be hard to decide

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks man all are nice. Are there a particular place that has those? Particular place that has a lot of different variety of stang wheels as well as make them? So many options to choose from. I'd probably not get the saleens simply because my 95 has them so I may get the cobras in 18s or even 19s if I can. I do like staggered too so dang it's going to be hard to decide

There's a few websites that sell tons of wheels - modbargains, lethal performance, American muscle, to name a few. They are all also vendors on this forum, so you can go to their respective market section and ask for pricing/info.

As for the higher end wheels (TrueForged, and CCW) - you'll probably have to go through them direct. However Steve from TrueForged is also on this forum, and he can set you up.

from6to8

Established Member
There's a few websites that sell tons of wheels - modbargains, lethal performance, American muscle, to name a few. They are all also vendors on this forum, so you can go to their respective market section and ask for pricing/info.

As for the higher end wheels (TrueForged, and CCW) - you'll probably have to go through them direct. However Steve from TrueForged is also on this forum, and he can set you up.
sounds good man thanks for the insight. One thing that will for sure help is seeing images of at least the wheels so when i get time I will check some sites.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
Also check out LMR late model restoration, they have a SVE series of wheels they offer. Good wheels at good prices.

Mbiro594

Established Member
I think there are so few bc the stock/replica is so dam good looking already. Never understood why people put body kits/wings on their 03/04 Cobras, it's perfect with tint and springs.

But I will admit... Those ccw classics are sexy :thumbsup:

JeremyAlan

Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm running Forgestar F14's in 18x9.5 (+26) and 18x11 (+23) on mine. The offset is perfect and they sit flush with the fenders.

e87a8e4221f33aaeb31ba3deb018c584.jpg

cad8c538ca226835c2ffb814741a1d45.jpg

e893035b295faa97428a9ac9e4aa135e.jpg

d58ce4f5361510e0b5a3ada2d935bd55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My favorite, other than the factory wheels, has been the Classics. Such a good looking wheel. But as others have said, you do have quite a few choices (styles and finishes).

from6to8

Established Member
I think there are so few bc the stock/replica is so dam good looking already. Never understood why people put body kits/wings on their 03/04 Cobras, it's perfect with tint and springs.

But I will admit... Those ccw classics are sexy :thumbsup:

Yea going to be hard to say no to the 18 inch chrome replicas replicas will probably come down to how much difference in pricing a lot of those wheels that I want to get are

from6to8

Established Member
I'm running Forgestar F14's in 18x9.5 (+26) and 18x11 (+23) on mine. The offset is perfect and they sit flush with the fenders.

e87a8e4221f33aaeb31ba3deb018c584.jpg

cad8c538ca226835c2ffb814741a1d45.jpg

e893035b295faa97428a9ac9e4aa135e.jpg

d58ce4f5361510e0b5a3ada2d935bd55.jpg

Wow man I tell you guys every car I look at I love lol. It's it's going to be hard to choose. Did you have to roll the fenders and do those Wheels comein chrome ?

Also I see you most every that Terminator that I've seen it sits perfect with the spring setup you guys are running whatever those are. I will probably go with coilovers because I want I know I will have a 1 -10 inch sub in the trunk and a box built out of birch wood so the Box won't be too heavy but the sub is. Will probably weigh about maybe between 30 to 40 pounds so I want to make sure I can get the front to sit lower than the rear.

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
IMG_20150410_145920614_HDR_zpsdueo5nhg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I like my street lites allot, but polishing gets a little old.

from6to8

Established Member
Also have you guys seen a difference between the 10 inch the 10 and a half the 11 and the 11 and a half inch wheel as far as the width from 1 to 1 or mostly does it depend on the rear tire size you use?

JeremyAlan

Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
Wow man I tell you guys every car I look at I love lol. It's it's going to be hard to choose. Did you have to roll the fenders and do those Wheels comein chrome ?

Also I see you most every that Terminator that I've seen it sits perfect with the spring setup you guys are running whatever those are. I will probably go with coilovers because I want I know I will have a 1 -10 inch sub in the trunk and a box built out of birch wood so the Box won't be too heavy but the sub is. Will probably weigh about maybe between 30 to 40 pounds so I want to make sure I can get the front to sit lower than the rear.

Yeah, the fenders were rolled when I bought the car and I still need to roll them more.

This car is sitting on Eibach Pro-Kit springs with stock shocks/struts. I also have Steeda X-2 ball joints in the front with the spring spacers. Even though I installed the spacers, it still dropped the front end.

from6to8

Established Member
Oh okay. When you go over certain dips in certain spots call Rhodes does it hit the tire? I had a problem on my 95 with that situation really because I had extra weight in the rear with the speaker box.

That's why I will probably run coilovers well I know I'm on my 95 I will run them on the front so I can adjust the height and on the Terminator I will probably run Coil overs on the front as well

SlowSVT

Established Member
The factory rims look great, super easy to clean and are part of the cars trademark but it's nice to see aftermaket wheels as well.

I would not spend a dime on wheels for this car unless they are significantly lighter then the factory hoops.

Funny side note regarding cleaning rims. I pulled into a Best Buy store and in the parking lot was a man who set-up shop cleaning is BBS wheels (he was down to a toothbrush). Getting out of my car I said "that looks like fun". His response: "45 minutes each wheel once every week"........... that 3 hours a session! :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread