One Year Ago Today

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
One year ago today, a couple of punk asses, who took advantage of the freedoms our Country granted them and had no problem doing so, committed one of the most heinous and cowardly acts we've ever witnessed. on one of the most celebrated and storied days in Boston and all of Massachusetts, they chose to kill and maim hundreds of innocent people who had done nothing to them, and were there to enjoy and celebrate a beautiful day. their decision left a horrifying and chaotic scene, yet also brought out the best in the people of this city. it was a scene that saw hundreds of first responders rushing to the scene without regard for their own safety. We will never forget those lost, 8 year old Martin Richard, 21 year old Lu Lingzi, 29 year old Krystle Campbell and 27 year old Officer Sean Collier.

Krystle-Campbell_MartinRichard_LingziLu.jpg

seancollier.jpg

the bombing, and the following 101 hours were the craziest, most insane that i have ever been through, and a time many Bostonians will never forget. and i can't wait to go next monday and cheer on the side of the road for the runners of this years marathon to show that the actions of a few will not stop us.

BostonStrongRibbon.jpg

i ask that you keep this thread respectful and the mods help enforce that. i know there a more than a few disrespectful svtp lowlifes who would drag this thread down without that request.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
My daughter will be turning 1 in a couple days and I remember sitting in the NICU watching the coverage of that event. So tragic in so many ways. Its amazing how fast the year has gone.

Posted via Topify on Android

coposrv

Established Member
I'll be at the starting line Monday. It was without a doubt one of the craziest set of days around here for sure. Something I will never forget.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Op you and I are hardly ever on the same page, HOWEVER on Patriots Day, this lifelong Yankee, Giants, Knicks, and Rangers fan will root for Boston. We are all BOSTON STRONG

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thinking of those who lost their lives and those who have to remain on this earth without them.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I can't believe its been that long already. Glad to hear it didn't stop the marathon.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Im glad the scum thats Alive is facing the death penalty when convicted. The fact that hes alive a year later sickens me. I watched the interview yesterday with I believe Krystle Campbell's grandmother on CNN while at the dentist and you could genuinely feel the anguish from this woman.

Users who are viewing this thread