One Week to Carlysle: Who'se going?

Redwing

Established Member
It's only one week to the All Ford event in Carlysle Pennsylvania. My wife and I have our rooms booked for Friday and Saturday night, and we'll be driving the freshly zainoed Redwing down, hopefully top down all the way. Turns out it's only about 350 miles from Toronto, so for us it's like a walk in the park (we've driven 18 round trips to Florida since 1990, the fastest being 1650 miles in 24 hours flat, non stop...but I was 10 years younger!!)
Who else is going, who is already there, and where can we meet up to oogle each other's cars?
Since I've never been there, I need some help here!!
Looking forward to this event (I am carrying lots of Canadian dollars, now with a freshly fortified exchange rate!!)So I plan to spend, just a little bit!!

Steve

03blackvert

Established Member
I'm considering going, it's just a day trip for me. Not sure I'd take the cobra though, as the cheaper parking is in dirt, and if I buy anything interesting I think I want my pickup to be sure I can get it home!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was thinking about going but my wife and I are already planning on going to the the NMRA Ford Nationals at Maple Grove the weekend of June 21. That's about a 4 hour drive and a little too close to the Carlisle event. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread