One surprised SOB

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
Just got home from my 5 hour trip to Fastlane. Went down for a 2.76 pulley swap on my cobra and damn was I surprised by the numbers. I made 476whp and 513WTQ!!! Very pleased I was expecting in the 460hp 480tq range. Mods are 2.76, jlt rai,home ported TB and plenum, bassani offroad x, and flow master mufflers. Who else here has made that much torque?

F49FB8FC-BD76-4EB8-988A-755A5F2A4360-68715-0000414848C8F550.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Svtcobra500

Established Member
You change your mufflers to a more flowing muffler you could get more and tell the difference on the big end. Can't go wrong with borla sportsman mufflers

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
Nice numbers

Thanks

You change your mufflers to a more flowing muffler you could get more and tell the difference on the big end. Can't go wrong with borla sportsman mufflers

I want borla stingers but don't want to pay 800 bucks right now for some mufflers lol. Flow masters are my last choice I can't stand them. They came in the car as the only mod when I bought it haha

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Congrats man, those numbers seem kind of high, but every car is different. Stock headers and lower pulley? Stock blower?

b_dike

Established Member
I thought my tq number was high... damn! The type of dyno used could account for some of that, but still nice #'s. In the end they're just numbers. It's the numbers on the bottom of a time slip that matters. Imo

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Its just the dyno. The previous owner had my car tuned there back in 2010 and my car put down 482/516. At that time the car had 2.76, K&N FIPK, Accufab Plenum/TB, and a catback. Just make sure you keep using that same dyno to see what you gained.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Graph looks like it says STD, so that will give a little higher reading than SAE which most shops use, or should anyways. Congrats though!

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
Thanks

I want borla stingers but don't want to pay 800 bucks right now for some mufflers lol. Flow masters are my last choice I can't stand them. They came in the car as the only mod when I bought it haha

Nice numbers man! Btw, if you're looking into getting some stingers for your car amazon.com has them for $517 shipped. Good luck!

ßlu-N-ßlown

Banned
Good numbers for those mods but as everyone else has said looks to be a bit high for them at least on the torque level. Anyone know what kind of dyno fastlane motorsports uses? Is it a dynojet?

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
Nice numbers man! Btw, if you're looking into getting some stingers for your car amazon.com has them for $517 shipped. Good luck!

Sweet ill look into that. Thanks!

Graph looks like it says STD, so that will give a little higher reading than SAE which most shops use, or should anyways. Congrats though!

No Fastlane uses sae correction. That was my first thought lol

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet ill look into that. Thanks!

No Fastlane uses sae correction. That was my first thought lol

Well looking at the top very right of that graph you provided I see CF:ST...:shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, still good. With a 2.90 upper I made 456/480 (SAE), and I thought my torque was on the high side. Yours, even allowing for STD correction, is really good. Must feel great to your seat of the pants dunk. The one that never lies. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

RonnieNC

Established Member
Based on what I've seen, Fastlane numbers are consistently a little higher than other dynos in NC. Good numbers either way!

Users who are viewing this thread