One Of The Nastiest Vettes On The Planet---Project Z Oh Sick Is For Sale

HouseOfPower

Please try not to get too lost into thinking this was only built to be a show car. At over 700rwhp on only 12lbs it absolutely screams. Quite honestly the price it's at for such a complete car is absurd

HouseOfPower

I'm genuinely surprised I don't have at least a deal pending yet. Of every car I've sold I can say with total assurance that this is the most car dollar for dollar by far

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I'm genuinely surprised I don't have at least a deal pending yet. Of every car I've sold I can say with total assurance that this is the most car dollar for dollar by far

I am surprised too!! This, IMHO, is one of the best looking, put together cars I have seen. If I hadn't just picked up my 11 Shelby, I would seriously be considering getting this car!! GL again..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

orlo

Established Member
Bump for an amazing car. Keep making these. I WILL buy a car from you once I finish school.

draggingto

Established Member
Thats a great looking car. Love the color!!!

Are you from michigan? i noticed the show pictures are at suburban chevrolet on the corner of jackson and wagner rd.

HouseOfPower

Thats a great looking car. Love the color!!!

Are you from michigan? i noticed the show pictures are at suburban chevrolet on the corner of jackson and wagner rd.
that's where I'm from and where the car is in storage currently
So is it sold? Appears the eBay listing is completed with one winning bid

I'm hesitant to call it sold but the bidder is flying up to see it Friday according to him

draggingto

Established Member
that's where I'm from and where the car is in storage currently

I'm hesitant to call it sold but the bidder is flying up to see it Friday according to him

Thats cool, i worked across the street at jim bradley for a couple years.

The car is beautiful, good luck with your sale.

polock4life

Established Member
That was fast! Can't believe you were even starting to get worried, you did great work as always. This time you just limited yourself a little more on potential buyers, but none the less it was gone QUICK!

I do laugh each time I see the posts about how much it costs to do this $80-100k or whatever number was listed and how it's selling for $40k. No way would you do that to yourself, you are obviously in it to make money not lose it! Congrats again

HouseOfPower

That was fast! Can't believe you were even starting to get worried, you did great work as always. This time you just limited yourself a little more on potential buyers, but none the less it was gone QUICK!

I do laugh each time I see the posts about how much it costs to do this $80-100k or whatever number was listed and how it's selling for $40k. No way would you do that to yourself, you are obviously in it to make money not lose it! Congrats again

It's not gone yet....and I'm certainly not making any money on this one. I wanted to keep it

CobraJay

Established Member
You never fail to deliver yet ANOTHER top notch car. Completely flawless. I'd say GL but you dont need it. :beer:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I am always amazed at the cars that you put out. The quality of your builds is insane man. Keep up the good work! I would love to contact you one day about a car.

Users who are viewing this thread